Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jocks are great but remember the embarrassment of going in to buy your first? Some middle-aged old lady at the till and you walk up with your "product"...I always wanted to say..."YEAH! I'm buying a dick pouch - GET OVER IT!" but fortunately my inner voice was very quiet...

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had three brothers at home and being the youngest I had some handme down jocks from older brothers. If they only knew what i was doing to their jocks. Bought my first one in 10 grade real awkward the dude just looked at me then the jock package and put it in a bag..

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
As a few other guys have said, it's b/c we associate them with some of our earliest and most primal memories of gyms. You'd only ever see them in gym locker rooms , which are all-male places. PLus of course, they highlight the package in front so well, AND frame the butt in a really hot way. It's like an wildly titillating invitation that says "ok, this is totally forbidden, but what I really want is for you to throw me over this bench and fuck me right now".....(well, that's what I hear anyway).
And oh yeah, there's the possibility of that intoxicating smell.....100% masculine.

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree 100 % The whole male thing is all about our sexuality The jock does for me what a pair a sexy underwear would do for a str 8 man. It highlights some or best sexual ASSets AND enhances the sexual experience.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a few other guys have said, it's b/c we associate them with some of our earliest and most primal memories of gyms. You'd only ever see them in gym locker rooms , which are all-male places. PLus of course, they highlight the package in front so well, AND frame the butt in a really hot way. It's like an wildly titillating invitation that says "ok, this is totally forbidden, but what I really want is for you to throw me over this bench and fuck me right now".....(well, that's what I hear anyway).
And oh yeah, there's the possibility of that intoxicating smell.....100% masculine.

OK, Now im sporting some major wood.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I had three brothers at home and being the youngest I had some handme down jocks from older brothers. If they only knew what i was doing to their jocks. Bought my first one in 10 grade real awkward the dude just looked at me then the jock package and put it in a bag..
that's pretty tantalizing....so what exactly did you do with your brothers' jock straps?

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I tried one on I got pretty boned and thought this is fucking great. Then I took a sweaty one from my older brothers gym bag sniffed it and JO all over my self . Wiped the tip of my dick withit and put it back in his bag.

bulgeww2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to Paddyuk reg ballbra

any sugestions on what size to get? Do they run true to size?