Jodie Marsh's Boyfriend has 11" cock

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, in Jordan first autobiography (yes, amazingly, there are multiple volumes & yes, i have read them), she said that Matt's cock is the biggest she's ever had. I'm guessing she's had plenty.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
2 pages and no one has posted a picture of ANYONE yet? come one people, when you are talking about b-list celebrities, post pictures so people actually know who you are talking about. I've heard of jodie marsh, but who the fuck is matt peacock?

B_bigry212

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lmfao absoulte fucking shite. He dosent have a 11" cock more like 11cm. There are hardly any men with a legit cock over 10.5" if so i think there measuring wrong. trust me mr peacock is not one of those. i have heard claims for him at 6.5"-7" tops

sounds lik ur fukin jealous lil fayg chill out weirdo lmfao.....lozur:biggrin1:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jodie Marsh claimed on television a few nights ago that her current boyfriend Matt Peacock has an 11" cock which he whips out in clubs.

Any info?

Peacocks do have big tails and the peahens follow those ground dragging tails around the lawns off all the fancy estates and palaces. At Lago Maggiore (Italy) they have rare albino peacocks and peahens.

Last edited:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sounds lik ur fukin jealous lil fayg chill out weirdo lmfao.....lozur:biggrin1:

haha maybe yes i would agree, but also he has a point i seriously doubt Matt Peacock actually has a 11" cock without seein some sort of picture, Jodie Marsh is always making comment about cocks and there largeness when she was on a Holiday rep relaity show for channel five she slept with one of the 'celebs' who was in her rep team and when talkin with him the next day made some passing remark along the lines of 'cos of your big cock'. If you beileve every comment Jodie Marsh makes then she has amazing good luck in constantly sleeping with guys with big cocks.