Joe biden to perhaps run as a 78-yr old - 2020

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ning-president-old-man-game-article-1.2900976

I am open to this... our life expectancy goes up. Moreover, I remind ppl each year... know your VP candidate whether it's Palin or that Krazy Klown that Hillary put up (what a non-factor). It would be a good exercise.

But is it age discrimination, to say no because? Just like Christie was too fat, and why Hillary never showed her legs the entire campaign... Trump is up there in age...so Pence was in the back of minds of the silent voters in the catacombs of private Facebook groups.

Campaigning and fundraising is exhausting.... ask Hillary. Either that, or she was smug and didn't bother. Regardless, it should not be an issue... his age.

But he's the ultimate gaffemaster, so I'm not sure he's the right decision. He would carry Pennsylvania in 2020... I know that's why the Obama team picked him, and why Hillary picked the Krazy Klown ... to carry Virginia.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I would rather see Jerry Brown go for it.

Certainly has never acted "old"

He is probably the only President who could get 3/4 of the Eagles to play for his inauguration.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ning-president-old-man-game-article-1.2900976

I am open to this... our life expectancy goes up. Moreover, I remind ppl each year... know your VP candidate whether it's Palin or that Krazy Klown that Hillary put up (what a non-factor). It would be a good exercise.

But is it age discrimination, to say no because? Just like Christie was too fat, and why Hillary never showed her legs the entire campaign... Trump is up there in age...so Pence was in the back of minds of the silent voters in the catacombs of private Facebook groups.

Campaigning and fundraising is exhausting.... ask Hillary. Either that, or she was smug and didn't bother. Regardless, it should not be an issue... his age.

But he's the ultimate gaffemaster, so I'm not sure he's the right decision. He would carry Pennsylvania in 2020... I know that's why the Obama team picked him, and why Hillary picked the Krazy Klown ... to carry Virginia.

OOPS
ACCORDING TO A REPORT OUT TO DAY FOPR THE FIRST TIME IN 20 YEARS LIFE EXPENTANCY IN THE USA FELL FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Elizabeth Warren will be his running mate ... and fwb.

One week before election night the Russians will release a night vision video showing Warren completely naked, apart from an illegally obtained native American headdress, hanging over a Florida hotel balcony railing, old lady tits flapping in the wind, as Joe Biden (dressed as Indiana Jones), and Bill Clinton (shirtless, loud, drunk, dressed as Jim Morrison), take turns shoving large zucchinis up Warren's dirty old asshole and hairy moose knuckle twat.

Result: Trump wins again!

USA, USA, USA!!!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why not? it's not too old.
Just stop and think, at that age to have the prospect iof 4 years in office - look at Obama - look at Clinton and how they ages, even look at Blair (quickly). If they want to replace Trump, and after 4 years at looking at a male Barbie Doll with cock bait in attendance they will, they've got to come up with a string, new dynamic to reflect the new America that's going to be there, derided world wide, and, even for its size, alone as even Canada will not want to do business with a megalomaniac self centred attention seeker who legacy will be that he enriched his family beyond the dreams of the "ordinary" blue collar workers at the expense of world affairs, inclusiveness and being able to come to terms that all good political decisions are made by compromise and not bribery and coercion!

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Elizabeth Warren will be his running mate ... and fwb.

One week before election night the Russians will release a night vision video showing Warren completely naked, apart from an illegally obtained native American headdress, hanging over a Florida hotel balcony railing, old lady tits flapping in the wind, as Joe Biden (dressed as Indiana Jones), and Bill Clinton (shirtless, loud, drunk, dressed as Jim Morrison), take turns shoving large zucchinis up Warren's dirty old asshole and hairy moose knuckle twat.

I miss the days when she would just tell me how hateful I am.

Reactions: Industrialsize

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He should pay a doctor to declare him the healthiest president ever, like Trumpy did now, as an old fart with 70 years old. If his supporters will be as dump as this year's republicans and fall for that, he could choose the worst, craziest, creepiest VP possible and nobody would care.