Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone else notice that the moderators are only deleting conservative views? Hmm,,,, but the liberals name calling is just fine.

Just so you stand a chance recommend you post something Biden related as that is what this thread is titled as.

How do you think Biden will improve relations with Mexico for example?

BTW would you like a screen shot of how many of my posts were deleted and how often I have been "warned" for calling out useless twat waffles and trolls? I am not leftist, but I am also not a sketchy neo-Nazi claiming to be a "conservative".

Like how the new locale fits your new name BTW, that Australia thing must be wearing thin.

Last edited:

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else notice that the moderators are only deleting conservative views? Hmm,,,, but the liberals name calling is just fine.
I think its called the second amendment interpretation.
Moderators are supposed to be - yes - impartial when it comes to politics aren't they?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How would you know? You just joined WEDNESDAY.

BecomingX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just so you stand a chance recommend you post something Biden related as that is what this thread is titled as.

How do you think Biden will improve relations with Mexico for example?

BTW would you like a screen shot of how many of my posts were deleted and how often I have been "warned" for calling out useless twat waffles and trolls? I am not leftist, but I am also not a sketchy neo-Nazi claiming to be a "conservative".

Like how the new locale fits your new name BTW, that Australia thing must be wearing thin.
Ho I ain't reading all this shyt on a website about dicks lmfao

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ho I ain't reading all this shyt on a website about dicks lmfao

pinche' mierda

Then close your eyes, click the Big logo up top go back to the main page and look at dicks.

Otherwise if you have nothing to contribute you proceed at your own risk.

So just like on "Jeopardy" the category is "Biden".

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like that you had 3 accounts. Thanks for coming on the radar :) One account only. I'll let you keep your main account but the others are banned.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biden Makes a Direct and Heartfelt Call for Common Sense After Trump Tests Positive – Mother Jones
TK_WEB_HED.00_00_27_24.Still005.jpg

In his first appearance after Donald Trump was diagnosed with COVID-19, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden made a forceful call for unity and common sense.

“It’s not about being a tough guy,” the former vice president said during the speech in Grand Rapids, Michigan—a Friday afternoon appearance only made possible by his own negative result. “It’s about playing your part. Wearing a mask is not only gonna protect you, but it will also protect those around you.”

His appearance was billed as a rallying call for economic recovery—and delivered on that promise by focusing mainly on his jobs plan—but given the timing, it was also bound to be an instantly historic reaction to the day’s events. Biden took the opportunity to wish Trump a speedy recovery, and as if to underscore the significance of the moment, he donned a light blue mask throughout his entire speech.
Biden shows responsibility towards his staff.
Social distancing and masks.
Pence on the other hand continues to mix even though he should be self isolating having been in close proximity to a covid carrier last Saturday.
But then the GOP don't carry social responsibilities do they?
In their eyes if people fall they can be replaced!
Biden and his ream knows that every person has a worth.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Stock markets increasingly favoring a Biden Presidency:

Biden's national lead over Trump jumps to 14 points after debate
Goldman's chief economist breaks down why a Biden-led blue wave would prompt an upgrade in growth forecasts | Markets Insider
A Clear-Cut Biden Win Is Emerging as a Bull Case for Stocks - Bloomberg
‘I don’t care to listen to him anymore’: Coal miners turn their backs on Trump over failed promises – Raw Story

MEANWHILE, some, including myself, don't see an upside in Biden debating Trump again. For one there'd be just MORE of the same from Trump, and TWO, Trump's infectious. Why risk debating someone who clearly has NO RESPECT for safe practices, and who might even TRY to expose Biden??

All GOOD AND LEGITIMATE reasons not to.

ONLY way another should happen is by zoom or something, and with the ability to cut off anyone who tries to CHEAT the other out of being able to have his say.

Opinion | After That Fiasco, Biden Should Refuse to Debate Trump Again - The New York Times

Pence team complained about Harris’ request for plexiglass at debate: report – Raw Story

BTW, Biden looked DAMNED good in tonight's town hall:

Energized Joe Biden Deftly Goes Old School In NBC News Town Hall Tonight As Election Looms – Review

MEANWHILE, in BIZARRO WORLD:

WATCH: Trump voter tells focus group that Biden may have used magic contact lenses to win debate – Raw Story

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Biden opens up 16-pt national lead over Trump: CNN poll

The latest CNN poll has Biden leading Trump by 16 points. 57% to 41%

NBC poll, noted in this article and in an earlier reply has Biden up by 14 %.

I also put this in the trump presidency thread as this is equally important to both threads.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Stock markets increasingly favoring a Biden Presidency:

Biden's national lead over Trump jumps to 14 points after debate
Goldman's chief economist breaks down why a Biden-led blue wave would prompt an upgrade in growth forecasts | Markets Insider
A Clear-Cut Biden Win Is Emerging as a Bull Case for Stocks - Bloomberg
‘I don’t care to listen to him anymore’: Coal miners turn their backs on Trump over failed promises – Raw Story

MEANWHILE, some, including myself, don't see an upside in Biden debating Trump again. For one there'd be just MORE of the same from Trump, and TWO, Trump's infectious. Why risk debating someone who clearly has NO RESPECT for safe practices, and who might even TRY to expose Biden??

All GOOD AND LEGITIMATE reasons not to.

ONLY way another should happen is by zoom or something, and with the ability to cut off anyone who tries to CHEAT the other out of being able to have his say.

Opinion | After That Fiasco, Biden Should Refuse to Debate Trump Again - The New York Times

Pence team complained about Harris’ request for plexiglass at debate: report – Raw Story

BTW, Biden looked DAMNED good in tonight's town hall:

Energized Joe Biden Deftly Goes Old School In NBC News Town Hall Tonight As Election Looms – Review

MEANWHILE, in BIZARRO WORLD:

WATCH: Trump voter tells focus group that Biden may have used magic contact lenses to win debate – Raw Story

This quote from the article b.c. has listed here about Biden opening a 14 point lead is very telling:

"The biggest declines for Trump in the poll come from seniors (who are now backing Biden by a 62 percent-to-35 percent margin) and suburban women (58 percent to 33 percent)."

The two groups that have the best percentages of people who vote are seniors and suburban women. Biden has a 27 percent lead among seniors and a 25 percentage lead among suburban women.

I hope these percentage leads continue for Biden until the election is over.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This quote from the article b.c. has listed here about Biden opening a 14 point lead is very telling:

"The biggest declines for Trump in the poll come from seniors (who are now backing Biden by a 62 percent-to-35 percent margin) and suburban women (58 percent to 33 percent)."

The two groups that have the best percentages of people who vote are seniors and suburban women. Biden has a 27 percent lead among seniors and a 25 percentage lead among suburban women.

I hope these percentage leads continue for Biden until the election is over.

We hope, Freddie. I generally stay away from polls and such because I know Trump's zombie constituency, what motivates them, and I know they lie to pollsters. That coupled with the various ways in which the right has ALREADY sabotaged the vote, the election, and PLAN on doing MORE, leave me with the absolute CERTAINTY that NONE of us can afford to presume ANYTHING. This literally IS democracy's LAST CHANCE.

meanwhile:

‘There’s no place for hate in America’: Biden pleads for national unity at site of Gettysburg | The Independent

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden delivered what could well be remembered as the signature speech of his 2020 campaign so far, calling on Americans to ditch the fierce partisanship that has gripped the nation during the Donald Trump era and “turn division into unity”.

Speaking on the site of the Civil War battlefield at Gettsyburg, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday, the former Democratic vice president shelved any talk about specific policy proposals in favour of a more grandiose, yet elemental speech about American ideals.

“As president … I will send a clear, unequivocal message to the entire nation. There is no place for hate in America,” Mr Biden said, standing before six American flags on a hill with the battlefield in the background.

“It will be given no license. It will be given no oxygen,” he said, contrasting himself with the Trump campaign’s unwillingness after the first presidential debate last week to categorically denounce white supremacist groups such as the far-right, so-called Proud Boys.

ALSO:

Dept. of WHAT I SAID:

Biden: If Trump still has COVID-19 'we shouldn’t have a debate'

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have an opportunity to cut poverty in America in half. A new study finds that the Democratic ticket has put forward or endorsed a set of proposals that, taken together, could add up to the biggest anti-poverty plan in decades.

Three specific measures — Biden’s plan to make Section 8 housing vouchers universal; congressional Democrats’ plan for a $3,000-a-year child allowance ($3,600 for kids under 6), and Harris’s LIFT Act proposing new tax credits for low-income households — would have lowered the poverty rate from 12.7 percent to 6.5 percent if they had been adopted in 2018, according to researchers at the Center on Poverty and Social Policy at Columbia. That’s 20.2 million fewer people living in poverty.

The reduction in child poverty would be larger still, from 13.7 percent to 3.6 percent. Only about a quarter as many children would remain in poverty after the policy package’s adoption.

AND:

“I’m Speaking”: How Kamala Harris Won The Debate

MEANWHILE:

Trump vows not to participate in virtual presidential debate with Biden after format changed | News | nola.com

TRUMP CHICKENS OUT of 2nd Debate While Ranting Incoherently on FOX News
Biden also pulls out of virtual debate after Trump refuses to participate

GOOD! No opportunity for the brat to again try to shout down the truth, and no opportunity to infect Biden and who knows who else with COVID. Like debating all Trump sycophants, would've been a WASTE OF TIME ANYWAY.

F-------- TRUMP.

D

deleted15807

Maybe if Tя☭mp spent less time tweeting and more time working on the nation's problems he'd be in a better position but he's never "worked" a day in his life so no he will never been successful unless you count conning millions of rubes as a work.

......All have decided they will vote for Democratic nominee Joe Biden this time, choices they say were either made or reinforced in recent weeks as Trump has stumbled through a disastrous stretch that has included embarrassing leaks about his comments disparaging military members, a ridiculed debate performance and a Rose Garden ceremony that some describe as a superspreader for a deadly virus.

In the homestretch of the 2020 campaign, there has been little good news for the incumbent. And that is showing up as an ominous turn for him in the polls as Biden consolidates support. What had been a steady national lead for Biden in the high single digits during the late summer has expanded to 12 points in early October, according to a Washington Post polling average.

As Trump stumbles, voters finalize their choices, and Biden’s lead grows
#votebluenomatterwho

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The GOOD news:

Joe Biden Shatters Campaign Fundraising Records, Nets $383 Million In September | HuffPost

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said Wednesday that his campaign raised $383 million in September, a mammoth sum that shattered fundraising records he set just a month earlier.

“To every person who chipped in a few dollars last month — thank you,” Biden wrote on Twitter, sharing a call he had with one of his grassroots supporters. “Because of your support, we raised an astounding $383 million. I’m incredibly humbled.”
AND:

Biden Releases Best Ad Ever: "Vote For America"

ALSO:

The Lincoln Project has had a lot of good videos out. But Don Winslow is a genius. He got Bruce.

"This is the most important and crucial period of your lives"

On the OTHER HAND, we've STILL WORK TO DO:

Biden-Harris campaign manager warns ‘this race is far closer’ than thought: ‘Like a lot closer’ – Raw Story

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
MEANWHILE, WHAT THE FUCK, NBC??

NBC Trump town hall: Network rewards president for skipping presidential debate. NBC Is Giving Donald Trump, Who Refused to Debate Joe Biden This Week, a TV Special Instead

Now, I can understand the balance of airing a Trump townhall, since ABC set up one for Biden. BUT AT THE SAME FKNG TIME??? GFY, NBC.

NBC to Host Trump Town Hall Exactly the Same Time as Biden’s – Mother Jones

BOYCOTT NBC for Joining the Trump PR Team By Staging Town Hall Opposite Biden