b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

AND:.
Noting Trump’s penchant for insulting “anybody who doesn’t support him,” Obama vouched for Biden’s “empathy (and) decency,” and he argued the distinction matters beyond style.

“I never thought Donald Trump would embrace my vision or continue my policies, but I did hope for the sake of the country that he might show some interest in taking the job seriously,” Obama said. Trump “wants full credit for the economy he inherited and no blame for the pandemic he ignored.”
He disparaged the GOP’s “shameful” attempts to gut the 2010 Affordable Care Act while always promising a replacement. “It’s been ‘coming in two weeks’ for the last 10 years. Where is it? Where is this great plan to replace Obamacare?” he asked. “There is no plan. They’ve never had one.”
“Why would we accept this from [Trump], and why are folks making excuses for that?” Obama said. “There are consequences to these actions. They embolden other people to be cruel and divisive and racist.”

MEANWHILE, MORE references to Biden's ability to "comfort" and qualities such as "loving" "kindness" and "humanity."
You know all those so-called "snowflake" characteristics and qualities that Donald Trump and HIS HATE FILLED HOARDS, scorn, ridicule, and DEPLORE:

Joe Biden’s endearing defense of his son Hunter.
A supposed “gotcha” is really a humanizing portrait of a family working through a difficult time.
Republican leak of Biden's moving texts to his son backfire by revealing Biden's love and kindness

Resurfaced Clip Of Biden Comforting Parkland Families Has People In Tears | HuffPost

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
This is good news. The bad news is that Trump will try to get the Supreme Court to agree to throw all early voting ballots in the trash can! Somehow, enough Republicans wait until election day to vote so more Republicans vote in person on election day while Biden wins the absentee and early voting by huge margins.

Trump will ask the Supreme Court to only count the votes cast in person on Nov 3 if, by chance, Trump should be able to steal enough electoral votes to give Trump 270 electoral votes.

We all know this is Trump's plan. He has already told us this is what he plans to do.

There doesn't appear to be anything that we can do about it except hope and pray that the Supreme Court will grow a pair and refuse Trump's request!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Why 780 retired generals and former national security leaders ENDORSED JOE BIDEN (and spoke out against Trump)
Along with more than 780 retired high-ranking officers and former national security leaders — including 22 retired four-star generals and admirals and five former secretaries of defense — Chiarelli signed an “Open Letter to America” endorsing Joe Biden for president. “We love our country,” the signatories wrote. “Unfortunately, we also fear for it.”
BIDEN: 'I don't understand why [Trump] is unwilling to take on Putin': Biden debate slam goes viral
WE understand why, Joe. ALSO:
Jewish voters overwhelmingly support our next president of the United States: Joe Biden.

Mel Brooks, 94, endorses Biden, says Trump isn't 'doing a damn thing' about coronavirus

AND:

The Atlantic's endorsement of Joe Biden raises a sobering point all Americans should consider
The Atlantic's Endorsement: Against Donald Trump - The Atlantic

MEANWHILE, more proof of what some Trump supporters are MADE OF:

Pro-Trump Trailer Park Landlord Warns Tenants: I’m Doubling Your Rent If Joe Biden Wins Election

D

deleted15807

Trump now says he "pre-paid" his taxes. Who does this? Answer: no one.

Trump Eviscerated by Biden in Brutal Final Debate

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trump now says he "pre-paid" his taxes. Who does this? Answer: no one.

Trump Eviscerated by Biden in Brutal Final Debate

Yeah, Biden did a pretty good job, this time. Didn't go off on mind-wandering la-di-das about his past, and kept pretty much on point... Got a few touches in... But, "Eviscerated" Trump?... Nah.

Oh, well, he's got my vote anyway, despite his own sketchy history... The "Lesser of Two Evils", thing... Once again.

My vote was really for Kamala Harris. Hopefully the "Bernie Bro" dopes will get real, and do the same.

A/B

D

deleted15807

Yeah, Biden did a pretty good job, this time. Didn't go off on mind-wandering la-di-das about his past, and kept pretty much on point... Got a few touches in... But, "Eviscerated" Trump?... Nah.

Oh, well, he's got my vote anyway, despite his own sketchy history... The "Lesser of Two Evils", thing... Once again.

My vote was really for Kamala Harris. Hopefully the "Bernie Bro" dopes will get real, and do the same.

A/B

My vote isn't for "Joe" but what's left we can salvage after the Trump/Fox News thermonuclear devastation of the planet and the country it will take decades to undo IF we start now. We may have already flung ourselves over the cliff. Love will regroup, hope will endure, the fight will continue till the bitter end.

Media
It goes without saying for who and why my vote was cast when I mailed it in back in September. Trump gets crazier daily, and increasingly more desperate and dangerous. It often shows in his “bronzer”. Last night it looked like as if he had applied mud with a spatula in the dark. It borders on self abuse to get through 90 minutes of his fiction and his voice. Welker only muted him for 2 minutes. I muted him the moment he inhaled to speak. His struggle for control started the moment he got onstage. The last 30 minutes, I was surprised he didn’t implode or storm offstage. I join the rest of the nation in a collective sigh of relief and in celebrating that we will never have to get through the torture of another Trump “debate”. I also hope that he is working at being able to grab his ankles for personal survival at the next big house he will be a resident at starting January 20, 2021. In regards to Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, and Eric’s new residences, along with his administration; he can rest assured—like those he had incarcerated and separated from their families—"They are so well taken care of. They're in facilities that were so clean.”

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It goes without saying for who and why my vote was cast when I mailed it in back in September. Trump gets crazier daily, and increasingly more desperate and dangerous. It often shows in his “bronzer”. Last night it looked like as if he had applied mud with a spatula in the dark. It borders on self abuse to get through 90 minutes of his fiction and his voice. Welker only muted him for 2 minutes. I muted him the moment he inhaled to speak. His struggle for control started the moment he got onstage. The last 30 minutes, I was surprised he didn’t implode or storm offstage. I join the rest of the nation in a collective sigh of relief and in celebrating that we will never have to get through the torture of another Trump “debate”. I also hope that he is working at being able to grab his ankles for personal survival at the next big house he will be a resident at starting January 20, 2021. In regards to Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, and Eric’s new residences, along with his administration; he can rest assured—like those he had incarcerated and separated from their families—"They are so well taken care of. They're in facilities that were so clean.”
You are so right about the bronzer ... it's such a good barometer. The more orange he paints himself the more unhinged he is. Clearly it makes him feel powerful when he paints up his pastie white complexion.

D

deleted15807

:mask:

Biden campaign creates TrumpCovidPlan.com website that opens to a nonexistent page
By Colby Itkowitz

The Biden campaign purchased the domain name TrumpCovidPlan.com, which opens to a page that says “Not Found” in bold type.

Underneath is one sentence: “The Trump plan to defeat the Coronavirus and reopen safely does not exist.”

It then provides a link to “Learn More,” which opens to a graphic timeline of Trump’s tweets and public comments about the coronavirus, beginning in late January when he said: “We have it totally under control. … It’s going to be just fine.”

As the Biden campaign trolled Trump with the website, the Republican National Committee tweeted a list of some of Trump’s second-term priorities, including a permanent manned presence on the moon, the first manned mission to Mars, the “world’s greatest infrastructure system” and a “national high-speed wireless Internet network.”

Many Twitter users noted what was conspicuously missing from the list: Defeating the coronavirus.​

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:mask:

Biden campaign creates TrumpCovidPlan.com website that opens to a nonexistent page
By Colby Itkowitz

The Biden campaign purchased the domain name TrumpCovidPlan.com, which opens to a page that says “Not Found” in bold type.

Underneath is one sentence: “The Trump plan to defeat the Coronavirus and reopen safely does not exist.”

It then provides a link to “Learn More,” which opens to a graphic timeline of Trump’s tweets and public comments about the coronavirus, beginning in late January when he said: “We have it totally under control. … It’s going to be just fine.”

As the Biden campaign trolled Trump with the website, the Republican National Committee tweeted a list of some of Trump’s second-term priorities, including a permanent manned presence on the moon, the first manned mission to Mars, the “world’s greatest infrastructure system” and a “national high-speed wireless Internet network.”

Many Twitter users noted what was conspicuously missing from the list: Defeating the coronavirus.​

Love it!

:laughing: