Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok well this is my first attempt at a story. Sorry it's so long, but read it all trust me it's worth it and I think it is a fairly fast read. Since this is my first attempt at a story feel free to tell me if you like it or give pointers or whatever. If you want more I am very much ready to write more so let me hear it if you like it.

PART 1 – A strange encounter

It was 5 minutes to 12 o’clock and Joe sat silent in his chair with little anticipation for the lunch hour alone again for the 5th straight week. He had just moved here at the start of the school year and was attending Martinsville high school. At 18, it was Joe’s final year of high school and even after 5 weeks he had still not managed to make any friends and was growing very depressed of his situation.

RING…
The lunch bell rang. “Great” he thought sarcastically, as he let out a sigh and started to pack up his books. One dropped on the floor and he bent down to pick it up.

“Excuse me,” said a very little but sexy feminine voice. He didn’t realize it but he had blocked off one of the rows between the desks to get his book off the floor.

“Oh, sorr-“ He tried to say, but once he saw who was waiting for him to move he became shy and speechless. It just so happened that Madison Wright was right behind him.

Madison was no ordinary girl by any means. She was probably the most popular girl in school and to top it off the most beautiful. She had nice blonde highlighted hair, blue eyes of a goddess, and her body was absolutely the best thing any guy could imagine.

Joe got up slowly, because from his angle he could slightly see up her miniskirt. He studied her body as she passed and he was beginning to feel a nice hard on happening. This girl was amazing. She was probably about 5’6, no more that maybe 105 – 110 lbs, complete with a flat stomach, and by fair her best feature was her nice 32 C tits that were nice and round, just beautiful. As she walked away her ass moved back and forth from side to side and Joe was really starting to get hard. He was worried that someone would notice it, he does have a fairly large penis at about 9” x 6.5”. He may be well hung but it doesn’t make up for his shyness and lack of confidence.

His erection quickly subdued when he got back to thinking of lunch alone again. As he walked down the hall he got a horrible feeling of depression, the same feeling he gets every day. He felt invisible, it seemed as though no one even noticed he existed. As he walked no one even looked at him.

“I wish I could just be invisible,” thought Joe. “That way, people would have a reason to not look at me, and a reason not to talk to me… and a reason to not be my friend.”

Lunch crawled by, very uneventfully. He finished his sandwich and chocolate bar after about 10 minutes and since the school was downtown he decided to go for a walk.

He must have walked for 10 minutes before he heard something. He then realized it sounded like a woman screaming in the distance. He ran toward the screams and they brought him to an ally between buildings. He looked around and couldn’t figure out where the screams were coming from, they seemed to echo off the walls. At least now he could make out what they were.

“GET OUT, GET OUT, SOMEONE HELP ME!”…

Joe finally figured out where the screams were coming from. There were some stairs going down underneath one of the buildings. He quickly ran down the stairs and opened the door to see what looked like a man with a knife trying to thrust it at the old woman behind the counter.

“HELP ME!” the old woman screamed to Joe. She was a very weird looking old lady, with sun spots on her face and greasy, long, salt and pepper colored hair. Not to mention her cloths looked old and tattered.

The man that was threatening the old lady seemed to be speaking in gibberish and smelled terrible. He was obviously a homeless man off the street, likely trying to rob the old woman.

The man turned to Joe and snarled like a rabid dog. The man was obviously insane. Joe quickly grabbed a chair and threw it at the man. The man put his arms up to brace himself from the blow of the chair. Practically as soon as Joe threw the chair he ran at the man, jumped and kicked. The chair hit the man first and the force of Joe’s kick knocked the man off his feet, when he fell he hit his head on the counter and was knocked unconscious.

Joe stood above the man in amazement. He had never been in a fight before.

“Oh goodness, thank you so much young man,” said the old women.

“It was no problem, I was glad I could help.” “What exactly is this place anyway?” Joe asked. The woman looked very old and weathered but there was just something weird about her.

“Oh, its my workshop,” replied the woman. It hardly looked like a workshop. It had cobwebs everywhere; a fine layer of dust over everything and it looked like a Halloween store. “My witch’s workshop.” Finally it all made sense to Joe, but still, he didn’t believe in anything like that so he just assumed that the woman was crazy as well.

“Oh… I see,” said Joe doubtfully.

“Well deary, since you helped me, I think a thank you is in order. I am a witch tell me what you want and I will give it to you.”

Yeah right Joe thought. “Anything at all?” he asked.

“Pretty much,” she replied. Joe thought for sure that she was a quack, but why not humor her.

“Umm, if you could, I would like to be able to make myself invisible,” he said.

“Permanently?” the lady replied.

“No, just when I want to be, I know it might sound crazy, but its what I want.”

“Hmm ok well, here we go I will do it.” She went through some books and got out all these weird ingredients. It must of took her an hour to make what she was making and finally she produced a rather large vile of stuff.

“Drink this now, it will give you the ability you want, if you drink this whole thing, you will have this ability for the rest of your life.” She said.

Joe hesitated, and then drank it up.

“Now whenever you want to, just say to yourself, ‘I want to be invisible’ and you will be. When you want it to stop, say 'I don’t want to be invisible,' it’s rather simple.” said the lady.

Joe realized how late he was for class so he thought he should try it later. “Thank you lady,” he said, but she had vanished.

Little did Joe know how much fun he would have with this new ability…

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
PART 2 - Luck and clever thinking

Joe completely missed his 3rd class and just barely made it to the 4th.

After school, on his walk home, watching the cars go by on the nice autumn day he decided to try out the ability that the crazy witch lady supposedly gave him. When he turned on to his street there were no cars around, so he tried it.

“I want to be invisible,” Joe said closing his eyes. He slowly opened them and very hesitantly looked down at his arm. “Oh, that old quack,” he thought as he could easily see his arm in front of him. “I knew she was crazy, oh well I guess.” Sigh.

When Joe finally got home he put his school bag on the floor and went up to his room. It was when he passed the mirror that he noticed something. So he went back to take a closer look.

“Oh my god!” he said out loud, as he looked at the floating cloths in the mirror. “I guess she isn’t a quack after all… but I guess if I ever want to use this ability to my advantage I have to take my cloths off first,” he thought.

He made himself visible again and spent the rest of the night thinking about what he should do tomorrow with his new power.

BEEP BEEP BEEP
His alarm clock sounded while 7:45 am flashed on the display. He put some cloths on and went along with his normal morning routine of getting ready for school.

When he finally got to school he was still trying to think of what he was going to do at lunch time with his new ability. First period flew by and now it was time for second, which is right before lunch.

Mrs. Wilson, the history teacher was teaching a lesson on WWII when she announced that the next assignment was to be done in pairs.

“This is a special assignment worth about 5% of your mark and oh yeah, I get to pick your partners,” Mrs. Wilson said with a grin from ear to ear.

“Ah no!” said some kids, but all Joe could think about was being partners with Madison. The thought of being close to her for so long and her nice perfect face and nice perfect tits to look at when she was working, was driving him crazy.

Mrs. Wilson began the list “ok, the pairs are Jane and Alex, Sara and Mike…. Joe and Madison…”

“YES!!!” thought Joe extremely excited. Then he began to think “oh wait a minute… how am I going to even talk to this girl, I am going to be so nervous.”

“Umm … Joe, isn’t it?” said Madison standing next to his desk.

“Uh yeah that’s me,” Joe said with a nervous smile.

“Umm kay well, if we are going to be partners on this we should get together at someone’s house to get this done, I work tomorrow and the night after so all we have is tonight,” said Madison.

“Yeah… sounds good, I don’t live too far away, want to walk home with me after school?” He struggled to get out, by this time his face was red with nervousness.

“Okay, see you after school I guess.” Madison said as she walked back to her desk. He couldn’t help but stare at her ass as she waved it back and forth as she walked. Today she was wearing a different mini skirt, it was a light blue color with a darker blue stripe across the bottom. Her top was a pretty revealing white tank top which nicely accentuated her cleavage.

RING – it was time for lunch.

He went to the bathroom, got in a stall and took all his cloths off and put them in a bag which he jammed behind the toilet out of sight. Then he said those magical words “I want to be invisible.” He crossed his fingers as he walked out into the open, hoping that it worked and that all the guys wouldn’t see him standing there naked. He looked in the mirror and sure enough he was invisible.

“Where to go,” he thought. He decided to sit at the table with all the popular guys, just to see what it was like to be popular.

“Hey man, did you see Madison today… ah ah isn’t she hot in that skirt!” said one of them.

“Shut-up man, you know I dated her,” said one of the other guys.

“Man you are just upset because you dated her for 3 months and got nothing!” laughed one of them.

“Shut-up man, I did get some… some hand jobs.”

“Oh, yeah, you didn’t get her then man.”

“Guys shut up! you know she is one of those girls that wants to save it till marriage.”

“Then how come she dresses like a slut?”

“I don’t know shithead, she likes to tease? it gets her attention doesn’t it?”

“Yeah man, whatever dude. You are just mad cause you didn’t get any. haha!”

Wow, thought Joe, he just learned a lot about Madison, maybe she is a little more than a nice pair of tits.

Joe decided he had enough of the invisibility and changed back in the bathroom and had his lunch.

3rd and 4th periods crawled by because all he could think about was after school with Madison.

Finally it was time.

RING – The final bell rang, signaling the end of school. Joe went to the front foyer of the school and met Madison there. They began their walk to his house in silence. After about 8 minutes Madison finally said something.

“You are new here right? Where are you from?” she asked him, but he could tell she really didn’t care.

“Um, Toronto Canada, we moved here because my dad got a job offer,” Joe exclaimed.

“Oh cool…”

When they reached Joe’s house he brought Madison up to his room and let her sit on the bed. Suddenly Joe had a great idea.

“Shit! I totally forgot!” said Joe in a convincing voice.

“Forgot what?” asked Madison.

“I was supposed to go to the store after school and pick up some supplies for my dad, I will probably take about an hour… I have a TV here you can watch while I am gone, is that ok?”

“Well… I guess, we don’t have any other night to work on the project, just don’t be too long” she said kind of frustrated.

“Don’t worry I wont,” Joe said as he left the room. He didn’t really have to go anywhere and he knew his parents wouldn’t even be home for hours. As soon as Joe got through the door and out of sight he stripped himself nude and said the words: “I want to be invisible.” He went to the bathroom to check a mirror to make sure he was and then he quietly made his way back to his room.

Madison was sitting cross legged watching tv. The way she was sitting gave Joe a perfect view of he panties and she even had a slight camel toe. She was so hot, her beatuful perky breasts were just begging to be touched. He slowly made his way towards her reaching out his hand. He very carefully just grazed the side of her left tit with his hand and then swirled it back over her nipple.

Madison kind of flinched and felt her breast. “that was weird,” she said quietly. She went back to watching her show. Joe did it a second time, this time a little longer on her right breast.

She let out somewhat of a sigh and felt her right breast. This time Joe went for the inside of her leg, dangerously close to her pussy. Then he did it again as he swirled up and down her thighs.

“Hmmmm,” she sighed again. Suddenly, to Joe’s surprise she stood up and walked out the room; he followed her. She went downstairs and peeked around the corner and said pretty loudly, “Hello? Joe? anyone home?” She stood for a few seconds and then ran back up the stairs, and again he followed.

When she got back to his room she took off her shirt and bra and lied back on the bed. She slowly began rubbing her left breast and had the other hand rubbing her pussy over her panties. Joe was amazed. Her perky big breasts were amazing, the nipple was pretty small but hard because she was turned on and the most beautiful color of pink. Joe crept back over to her and started to lick her right breast.

“Oh my god!! mmm!” Madison sighed and began rubbing her pussy even harder. Joe kept caressing her breast and nipple with his tongue and occasionally nibbling on it a bit. He could tell that she was going crazy with pleasure. Madison then removed her skirt and panties and was lying completely naked on Joe’s bed. She started to rub her clit and breathe heavier. Joe stopped licking her breast and moved down to licking the inside of her thighs.

“MMM!” Madison gasped as she rubbed her big left breast and her clit. “MMMM what is going on? MMM!” she said in ecstasy. Realizing that she was getting close to orgasm, Joe pushed her hand aside and slowly began licking around the lips of her pussy. “Oh yeahhh,” Madison gasped out as she grabbed her other breast. Joe licked slowly careful not to set her off.

Joe smirked as he licked knowing that she can’t see him but he can do this to her. He licked around the lips and every now and then he would flick his tongue inside the inner lips. “Ohhhh yeah, MMM yeah” she sighed. He then began to flick his tongue over her clit. Madison started to shake with enjoyment. She was now breathing really heavily and gasping with pleasure. Whenever he would feel her coming close to orgasm he would stop and then keep going when she was no longer close to climax.

“Ohhh yeah! mmm, this is so good! I have never felt this before!” she sighed out. Joe then inserted two fingers into her pussy. It was so warm and dripping wet. “OH YEAH,” she screamed but he would still not let her climax. Her pussy was tight on his fingers and with every thrust in and out he could feel her muscles clench on his fingers. She was definitely a virgin, he could see by the blood on his fingers. “Ouch! ohh mmmm,” It was obvious she did feel some pain for a short while but then it was replaced with cries of pleasure. Joe then moved up to three fingers and she gasped again with pleasure. “Ohh I have never felt so good! MMM! I never want this to end!” Madison yelled.

Joe again smirked knowing that she was thinking that this was some freak of nature happening to her. “This is it,” Joe thought, “its time.” Joe then stopped everything and quickly ran out of the room and put his cloths on and became visible again in the hall. Then he slowly crept back into the room.

He looked down at her, she was rolling around on the bed with her eyes shut rubbing her tits and moaning.

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
“Umm, Madison? I got home early…” he said. She slowly opened her eyes in fright.

Then quickly shut her legs and put her arm over her nipples. She was lost for words and then looked down at the huge erection in Joe’s pants. Without even saying anything she crawled across the bed and unzipped his pants and pulled out his massive pulsing erection.

“MMMMmmm” she sighed as she put her hand around its massive girth. She began to suck him with furious passion. She could barely even get the head in her mouth, but she certainly tried. She stopped for a second and said “don’t tell anyone,” and kept going.

He reached down and started to rub her clit. “Oh! yeah!” she gasped. She then stopped and looked up at Joe with eyes of fiery and passion and said: “Joe, you have to fuck me right now.” After she said that she stood up and pulled his shirt off and he took his pants and underwear off. She then pushed Joe backwards onto the bed and jumped up above his massive cock.

“Oh its so big, I don’t know if it will even fit, I haven’t done this before; but I HAVE to!” Madison screamed. She then began to slowly lower herself onto his cock, inch by inch it crept in further and further. He could feel it stretching her pussy full. “OH MY GOD!! OH YEAH!! MMM!!,” she screamed as she got to the bottom of the shaft. She then began bobbing up and down on Joe’s massive cock screaming with pleasure. “YES, YES, YES!” She screamed and finally she climaxed. Joe could feel her pussy muscles clenching he huge dick as it went in and out of her dripping pussy.

“Oh Joe, this is so amazing… Oh Joe…. mmm Joe,” Madison screamed. They then got up and started to do it doggy style. On every thrust in Madison would scream with pleasure. Joe looked down at his massive cock thrusting in and out of the hottest girl in school and he just smiled and started to pound harder. She must of came about 6 more times before Joe finally had to blow his load.

“Please shoot it on my tits Joe! I want to feel the nice warm cum!” Madison said to him. Joe pulled it out and she lied down and pushed her breasts together for Joe to rub his cock between them. His dick was so wet from her pussy juice that he had no problem thrusting in and out of her nice big perky tits. Finally he came. He shot the biggest load of his life all over her tits. It shot out stream after stream of milky white cum.

“Mmmm yeah,” Madison sighed.

After they were done, Joe and Madison had a shower together, put their cloths back on and lied down on Joe’s bed.

“Um Joe… what just happened… I can’t explain it… but… please don’t tell anyone at school… umm… we can do this again sometime if you want… but please don’t tell anyone… I don’t know what got over me,” Madison said in a worried tone.

“Don’t worry, this can be our little secret,” Joe said back, smiling.

TO BE CONTINUED….

I am going away for a week, when I get back I hope to have some comments to read! :biggrin1:.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Sizemic,

Nice work.

I have tried my hand at a couple of stories too. It's not until you try to write a hot story about the adventures with a large penis for the LPSG site that you realize it isn't so easy. this site is called a 'support group' so we can give each other ideas feedback and support. I liked "Joe Feels Invisible" and will offer some comments.

Any feedback you can offer on my attempts at fiction located elsewhere on this site would be welcome too!

My first reaction is in response to your question about length of the story. In my opinion your story isn't 'too long'. Maybe I'm a wordy person, but I like the building up of the characters and description of the surroundings to give the story line some context.

I like the set-up for the main character -- Joe -- wishing to be invisible.

I don't know the proper literary term, but I like your set-up of the teenage angst. The character feels so shy and full of teenage doubt that he wishes he could be invisible. Ironically, once he gets his wish the reader can anticipate the growing sense of power and confidence that will come from this new power.

The being invisible theme has lots of potential. I'd encourage you to keep going.

We all appreciate feedback and positive re-enforcement. I like heterosexual themes and well endowed men satisfying women. That's why I like this story. I think you can take it in lots of directions as the character builds confidence. I'm not into violence or anything too weird, but with fiction writing you can push the margins a little. After all, becoming invisible isn't exactly 'realistic'.

The powers of being invisible give Joe some opportunity to experiment and explore -- he can satisfy himself and satisfy others with his cock. As he gains confidence, more discription of his cock and his sexual prowess would be good.

Not everyone likes the same type of writing, but we are all on this site because we like the subject of large penises -- hence the name of the site! Descriptions of the sex scenes and how Joe's large penis gets into interesting situations because of his ability to turn invisible and re-appear will be very exciting.

So long as you don't wonder too far from the large penis theme you will have a faithful readership on this site!

Keep going:biggrin1:

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wow great responce jjsuperbird!

Thanks for all your feedback, I will definitely use it when I write more. I wont be home until next sunday, so I wont be adding to the story until then.

- sizemic

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
PART 3 - A little more adventurous

BEEP BEEP BEEP – rang Joe’s alarm clock

Joe quickly got up and went about with his normal morning routine. This time however, while he was in the shower, Joe got a great idea. He remembered hearing off a movie that if you shave your pubes it will make your dick look bigger.

“Hmmm, I guess I will try, it can’t hurt” he thought.

After he was done he stood naked and looked in the mirror.

“Wow!” he thought as he looked at his gleaming naked body. He studied himself carefully. First he noticed his nice feathered medium length brown hair, which was always naturally straight. He then noticed his dark brown eyes the color of dark chocolate staring back at himself and studying further down his body he noticed some nice tone in his shoulders and pecks. “Hmmm,” he thought, “I look pretty good!” He continued to study further down his body, he was astonished when he looked at his newly shaven pubic area. Shaving really worked, his soft member must have been at least 6.5” long maybe 7” by at least 6” in girth. Before he shaved he always thought it looked kind of small but now he really was proud of it.

Joe’s member was a nice one, its color perfectly matched rest of his body with no weird bumps or marks, as well he was cut, but his head was the perfect size, not too big, but not too small and he had no real obvious circular scar. As well, since he had sex with Madison (who happened to be his first time), his dick seemed to have grown, not a lot, just a slightly noticeable amount; it was really weird.

Joe took one last look at his body before he began to get dressed. “Damn!” he said quietly.

…

First and second period went by fairly fast and uneventful; except for the awkward stares Joe got from Madison.

During lunch he decided to have some invisible fun.

He made his way through the cafeteria, completely nude and completely invisible. “Hmm, what to do today?” he thought. Today he was feeling incredibly perverted so he decided to sit with the cheerleaders. As he walked by them he checked them out one by one.

The first girl at the end of the table was named Stacy. She was maybe 5’3” tall and 95lbs. She had a modest what looked like B cup but they looked incredible on her tiny frame. By far her best feature was her ass, Joe knows this because sometimes he watches them practice and at pretty much every practice she wears thongs under her cheerleading skirt. As well, Joe heard some rumors around the school that she goes crazy for anal sex. She had a very beautiful face, not as pretty as Madison, but still sexy, and she was a brunette.

“Hmmm, what to do,” Joe thought, standing right behind Stacy. Since he was naked and feeling very horny he decided to put his big floppy flaccid on her shoulder. He could feel her nice soft skin on all 7” of his soft dick. She then shook her shoulder as if there was a sudden cold chill come upon her. His dick fell, flopped down and slapped his thigh. Joe had enough of Stacy for now but before he left her, for some real fun he swung his dick up and slapped the side of her face; not like a hurtful slap, just hard enough to make a noise.

“Shit! what the hell Cynthia!” Stacy said looking at the girl sitting beside her.

“Hey, I don’t know what happened!” Cynthia said back.

Now Cynthia was no fox, but she had some good sides. For example her DD breasts and she as well she was also known for giving some really great anal, but Joe really wasn’t all that interested in her. He was more interested in going under the table to see who was wearing or not wearing panties.

He started at the other end of the table, across from Stacy.

“Panties, Panties, Panties, Panties, Ah ha! no panties!” Joe smiled as he pondered on how to work some magic.

He pondered for about a minute when he came up with a plan. His plan was: first of all hopefully this girl is slutty, two he would get her really turned on under the table, but not let her touch herself. After he really got her going he would stop, see if she gets up to go to the bathroom to finish herself off and that’s when he would follow her and “Get some.” It was a fool proof plan.

He began by very slowly, in nice swift movements, moving his hands up and down her inner thighs, not touching the pussy. He could feel her legs start to shiver in excitement of the sensations. He then would drift his hands up and above the pussy on the pubic bone and then back down the insides of her legs. This chick had one nice pussy. As Joe moved his hands he had his eyes fixed on her pussy. It was completely shaven and a nice pink color, the lips were a little bit red but still pristine and it seemed as though she even shaved the gouch between her pussy and her asshole.

He could now feel the warmth radiating off her pussy and he noticed some of her juices drop out on to the floor. She was really getting turned on! Joe now switched from using his hands to using his tongue in the same fashion. This whole time he avoided touching her pussy and he could tell it was just aching to be touched. Her hand came under the table and headed for her pussy, but Joe stopped it and licked a little closer to her dripping vagina. Her legs started bouncing up and down and this is when Joe knew it was time.

“Umm I have to go to the bathroom, ill be right back!” He heard a frantic female voice say as he got up from under the table. He could now see who it was.

”Damnit! Not Michelle!” Joe said under his breathe as he chased after her. Michelle was hot, there is no doubt about that, but she is by far the bitchiest and most gossipy girl in the whole school.

Surprisingly, she didn’t go to the bathroom like Joe anticipated. He followed her through the halls and that’s when they got to the girl’s locker room. She ran in the room and he followed right behind her. Then she quickly locked the door, sat on the bench near the right wall and began to finger herself.

He stood in amazement. Michelle had a very nice body, possibly even better than Madison’s. Michelle was a brunette with those thicker, stylish, black framed glasses that look hot on virtually all brunette girls. She was probably about 5’7” tall with nice long strong sleek slender legs an ass that was slightly larger in proportion to her body, but in a good way. She had to have had about 34 C breasts that also rivaled Madison’s and she also had a very nice tan with no tan lines. Joe really was starting to go crazy with excitement.

He ran into the showers out of Michelle’s view, one of which was still on, and made himself visible again. He slowly, confidently, walked out of the showers with a full blown hard on. He stood in front of Michelle with his huge cock dripping with water just inches from her throbbing pussy and said “Hey, ummm, I was in here because the guys locker room was closed, I thought I locked the door…”

“What, uh…” Michelle said as she opened her eyes wide fixed on Joe’s huge dripping cock. “Fuck, you came at the right time!” she said with a huge grin as she started to lick his big 9 inch cock. “Mmmm, wow! this is one nice long thick cock!” she said as she plowed it in her mouth. “This is by far the longest and thickest cock I have seen, mmm.”

She was way better at blow jobs than Madison, and she obviously was not a virgin. Joe was just stuck there in awe of the situation.

“Ok, Joe, I want you to fuck me right now, fuck my pussy!” Michelle screamed passionately. She slowly fell backwards so she was lying on the bench and she took one hand and spread her lips and used the other to slowly inch Joe’s cock up to her dripping cunt. “Oh YEAH!” she screamed as the first two inches inched their way into her pussy. “More!” she screamed as she grabbed his ass and pulled him in all the way. “Oh god this is so good, pound me! faster!” she screamed as he began to thrust in and out faster and faster. He could hear and feel his balls slapping her hairless gouch.

“Okay, its my turn to be on top,” she said as she pushed his dick out of her. He lied down on the bench and she slowly crept lower and lower onto his cock which now glowed gleaming in glorious pussy juices. She rode him with such skill, it seemed as though she was dancing gracefully while sliding his massive cock in and out of her. She bobbled up and down and she would seem to do the most graceful of thrusts Joe could ever imagine.

After a good five minutes she screamed out in pleasure as she dug his dick deep into her insides “Oh god! I’m cumming!” she screamed as she dug harder and harder. He could feel her inner muscles squeezing at his girthy cock. “FUCK YEAH!” She said as she had a second orgasm, “Cum in me!” She screamed.

“What? is that safe?” Joe said back to her while still thrusting.

“Yes, I’m on the pill, cum in me!” she moaned. Joe began thrusting faster and faster, he could see his huge cock sliding in and out of her and finally he came. He shot load after load into her and it seemed like it lasted twice as long as any orgasm he ever had. “OH! God! it feels so warm! mmm! it feels so good! what a huge load! mmm!” Michelle gasped. He slowly took his cum covered cock out of her and watched as his cum dribbled out of her and all over the floor. She squeezed it out push by push as it dripped to the floor.

When they were all done she took his hand and said “Joe, I have to tell some of my friends about you! maybe you can come over sometime when I through a slumber party or something…”

“Sure I would like that,” he replied as he grabbed her butt for a nice firm squeeze.

“Umm ok, see ya later then!”

TO BE CONTINUED…
_____

Should I go on?? :confused:

Hey Sizemic,
Very creative and juicy stuff. I love the "invisability" idea and the stories are a just right compbination of description, lead-in, and sex. Keep it up man, MORE!
Xav

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
***The story will make more sense if you read all of it and not just this part***

PART 4 – Oh brother.

After having sex two days in a row, Joe had to face the weekend.

He always dreaded the weekends; he never had anything to do or anyone to hang out with and it was looking like this weekend would be no exception.

“Joe, come here,” said Joe’s father. “Chris and is fiancé Isabella are coming over for the weekend,” Chris is Joe’s older brother who always gave him a hard time and teased the crap out of him constantly when they were kids.

“That’s nice, I have never met Isabella,” he replied.

“Well you better behave, and don’t give your brother a hard time!”

WHAT! Joe thought in his head… give him a hard time!

“Alright dad.”

He was not too enthusiastic about having his brother over so he decided to just hang around invisible most of the time to avoid being teased.

He hated Chris, he was always better at sports, he always had bigger muscles and he always had a super hot girl in his arms and he loved to rub it in to Joe.

Joe walked up his stairs, half dreading the thought of his brother’s visit, and half wanting to see him. He casually walked to his room, free balling in his pajama pants, like he always does. He liked the way he could feel his soft cock swinging in his pants and rubbing against his legs.

He decided to go on the computer and maybe watch some porn or do homework, while he waited for his brother’s arrival. When he signed on he noticed that he got a new email from Marissa, a nerdy, but not that bad looking girl from his geography class.

She was a tiny girl, very short and skinny, red hair, a full A cup at best and a nice round perfect ass that was to die for! She has braces and talks with a lisp, but man, with an ass like hers, those things don’t matter!... as much.

He read the email, it was titled: “Please help me with my assignment!” probably the most interesting email title ever created; he read on anyway.

“Umm, haha sorry to email you out of the blue like this Joe, but I was really wondering if you could come over on Sunday and um…. give me a hand… with something… lol this is really embarrassing but… I really want you to come over.

I hope you won’t be mad at me for saying this but… I heard from Mia, who heard from Michelle… that you uhh had sex with Michelle at school and that you have, according to Michelle, a dick as thick as Michelle’s arm and like really long… lol this is so embarrassing… And haha I was wondering if you could maybe come over and … show me.

You don’t have to if you don’t want to… and we don’t have to have sex if you don’t want to either… its just, ever since I started having sex, I have always dreamed of a really huge dick like yours and I really want to see it or even just hold it for a little while.
Please don’t tell Michelle I told you what she told Mia … and uh, if you don’t want to just reply back saying that you don’t want to and I will understand.

PS. Please don’t forward this to anyone!!! or tell anyone please!!!

PSS. I attached some photos of me using some really big cucumbers on myself, while thinking about your visit … I hope they spark your interest!”

Joe sat in amazement staring at the screen, not moving. “Wow, this is one crazy chick,” he thought, still sitting still, not even opening the pictures yet. “I wonder if I should take her up on her offer… it could be a lot of fun!” he pondered.

He clicked the first picture and was completely and utterly amazed. The pictures, though taken on a fuzzy webcam, were very hot. It turned him on even more that he knew the girl.

He sifted through all the pictures and decided a response.

“Hey Marissa,
It sounds like your idea would be a real good time, but my brother and his fiancé are visiting this weekend… I would definitely like to take you up on your offer maybe next weekend.

PS. I loved the pictures! :p”

Joe smiled as he sent the email. After the he got the “email sent to marmalade142 successfully” notice he pondered what to do to pass the time. He decided to play his Xbox.

After about an hour … DING DONG, DING DONG the door bell rang.

Joe opened the door and before he could say a word Chris put him in a head lock.

“Hey, lil bro, how you been you pussy, hahaha,” Chris got out, while dragging Joe through the open front door by his neck.

“Go-o-d,” Joe coughed. It already started; he hated Chris acting like this.

Chris was his usual self, huge muscles, intimidating sunglasses, tight levis. With a quick slam Joe was on the ground looking up at Chris.

“Hey man, you suck at fighting,” Chris said. “Isabella, Joe, Joe, Isabella,” Chris said as he helped Joe to his feet.
Isabella was a complete bombshell, she was indescribably beautiful. She was about 5’6” maybe 110 lbs, amazingly tanned and perfect skin, dark brown hair with lighter highlights throughout, dark brown eyes, and a nice, perfectly perky full B cups. She had incredible figure and it was obvious that she works out wit Chris all the time.

“Nice to meet you,” she held out her hand extended.
“Nice to meet you too,” Joe replied shaking her hand, he could feel his dick start to swell when he felt her soft little hand and imagined it on his dick. He managed to turn away so she wouldn’t see.

“Well, little guy, we are just dropping off our stuff so we can go out and shoot some pool with dad, we will be back later,” Chris said after he dropped his bags and put an arm around Isabella.

Joe just gave a fake smile and waved as he watched them go to the car. He was mesmerized by Isabella’s ass and legs as she walked away. She was wearing very tight grey track pants that went down to a few inches above her knees. He watched he ass sway back and forth as she walked like a model down a runway.

Chris looked back and noticed Joe staring; he smiled and then squeezed her ass with a quick firm grip. Isabella laughed and called him a horndog or something. Joe knew Chris did it to show her off, he always showed off his girls to him. He thought he would have grown out of it by now, Chris just turned 28 and surprisingly Isabella was older than him at 30.

Now that that ordeal was over, being as bored as hell, he decided to do what he always does when he is bored: get naked, go invisible, and walk around naked. He loved the feeling of walking around the house naked and today was a perfect opportunity.

He walked around for a while, made some food, and watched some tv. He didn’t even realize it, but he was so comfortable that he fell asleep. This was the first time he had ever fallen asleep while he was invisible.

[After some time…]

All of the sudden the front door opened in its usual loud creek. It was loud enough to wake up Joe.

“Shit! what time is it? shit! I was asleep for three and a half hours!” Joe scrambled to get up from the couch in the living room. “Ah damn! I went to sleep invisible… does that mean that I awake invisible?” he whispered to himself quietly. “It must, I never said “I don’t want to be invisible,” he whispered softly.

He heard the footsteps getting closer. He scrambled and then decided to sit back on the couch and pretend to be asleep, just incase he was visible (there were no mirrors to see if he was or not).

“Oh my god!” he heard, what sounded like Isabelle whisper. “Oh my god, he is so huge! Chris is not even half of what he has! I wonder how big it is hard!” she whispered again really quietly, Joe could barely hear her. She was obviously amazed and intrigued with the size of Joe’s member.

“Yes! I finally beat Chris at something,” Joe thought in his head.

TO BE CONTINUED…

[Part 5 will likely be the last part of this story, I want to write others]

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
PART 5 – Isabella

Isabella sat on the couch beside Joe. The whole time eyes fixated on his cock. With a short sigh she brushed over it with her hand.

“Joe you awake?” she asked hesitantly. Seeing him not respond and just lye there she sighed again, obviously turned on.

“I wish your brother was this big,” she talked to him in a quiet voice. “His four and a half inches just wont cut it now will it,” she whispered to him in his slumber while biting her lip.

She softly took his 9” cock in her hand, her hand couldn’t reach around its girth and she was amazed. She slowly began to brilliantly and softly stroke Joe’s member until it got hard.

“I am so glad your dad and brother went out with their friends, I am going to have fun with you tonight,” she gleamed, smiling from ear to ear like a kid with a new favorite candy sitting right in front of them.

She gripped Joe’s rod more firmly and quickened her strokes. As she did it, she slipped her other hand in her skin tight pants to massage her dripping shaven and tanned pussy. She began to moan softly, careful not to wake Joe up. He could feel her hand on his cock tremble with excitement and he had to try hard not to blow his load. As her strokes quickened, so did the flickering of her finger diving in and out of her pussy.

“Mmmm Joe, you are in for a treat tonight babe,” she moaned to the sleeping boy.

She got down on the floor and bent over Joe, her face level with his huge rod. His dick was longer than her head it seemed and she was even more mesmerized by it. She grabbed it and liked her lips. She slowly slid the rod into her mouth, every so often moving her head from side to side and flicking her tongue. She moved slowly, working his dick in and out of her mouth. With every stroke she tried to get it in deeper and deeper. She finally got half in and it was as far as her mouth could stretch. She started rubbing her clit as she licked and sucked. Finally, Joe couldn’t take it anymore and opened his eyes.

He grabbed her and pulled her tight tack pants off.

“Oh yes! put it in me!! put it in! I am begging you!” she screamed as she bent over the couch, signaling a rear entry.

Joe grabbed his cock and rubbed the head around the opening in her pussy, not putting any in, just teasing her.

“Oh god! please! put it in! I can’t take it!”

He continued to make his cock dance, rubbing her pussy but not entering it. She screamed and begged for him to put it in her. He finally stopped rubbing, moved his cock about an inch away, as if he was aiming a perfectly guided missile and trusted forward fast. He could feel her pussy instantly stretch to accommodate his huge dick.

“OH YYYEEEESSSS!” she screamed in a lone sustained moan.

After about four or five strokes he could feel her climax.

“OH THIS IS SO GOOOOD! AHH AHH AHHHHHH!” she screamed.

BANG! The front door flew open, and Joe could hear a flurry of footsteps running towards the living room.

Joe had only a brief second to think. It was either, let whoever it was (likely Chris) catch them and finally show his brother who is boss, or go invisible…

“Isabella! are you okay? what is going on?” Chris yelled.

“What? huh? ahhh,” she was lost for words.

“Why the hell are you sitting there with no pants alone in the living room? You couldn’t wait till I got home to get all horny?” Chris asked.

“What? how? I? What?” Isabella was completely in shock and confused.

“My brother is upstairs, I could hear you from outside, he defiantly heard you!”

“I didn’t mean to… I don’t know … what?” Isabella, still dozed and confused didn’t know what to say.

“Good god honey! haha” Chris laughed. “Well lets get you upstairs and to my room while you are still horny, I don’t care if Joe hears us!”

“Huh? ok,” Isabella dizzyingly said.

Chris ran upstairs and opened Joe’s bedroom door. Luckily Joe, was ahead of him and got in bed and took off his invisibility.

“You just keep sleeping little brother,” Chris whispered.

Joe could hear the bed squeak and squeal as Chris humped away. He decided to go invisible and see how small Chris really was. He walked to Chris’s room and slowly opened the door a crack.

He could see Isabella lying there motionless as Chris humped away with his four incher.

His dick must feel like nothing after just having mine Joe thought. In a way, he felt kind of bad for his brother. He watched Isabella lying there, trying to enjoy it but, she couldn’t and it was obvious to Joe now that Chris was a dick all these years because he was so insecure.

Suddenly a thought came to Joe’s head.

“Why am I so insecure? I am realitively good looking, don’t have to ever worry about pleasing any of my partners, there is nothing wrong with me, I mean sure Chris is a dick, but he shows confidence around girls and that’s why he always had a hot date” Joe stood in marvel of his epiphany.

“I don’t need the invisibility, I bet if I tried, I could get any girl I want, all I need is confidence,” Joe sat down on the carpeted floor.

“I have confidence.”

TO BE CONTINUED WITH ONE MORE FINAL PART

[The next one will be definitely worth reading, don’t miss it !!]