Joe Flanigan

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes please!...and yes please again!

Well, unfortunately, I can't find any real pix of his boy bits so I have to resort to bulge shots and fake nude shot (but no willy sorry:frown1:).

These are from the other incorrect spelled site so we can enjoy continuity:biggrin1:

Attachments

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who here would like him to do stuff to you?

I know I would but thats not going to happen. :(

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's really hot, but I'd rather have Richard Dean Anderson... :biggrin1:

Well, maybe a few years ago when he could mcGuyver a condom out of tissue paper, a match and the broken spring off a clock.:biggrin1:

Stuff? Ha! I honestly couldn't think of much of anything I wouldn't let Joe do to me. Some men just affect You that way....

I have a continuing fantasy of being ravaged by Joe and Matthew Fox.
However, one stipulation is I get pics of each one wanking me off and then one of them jerking each other off in a mutual cum shot!
The Two Shephards (Sheppards) together.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa320/samjayln/TV%20Shows/Stargate%20Atlantis/John1.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j167/Lord_Paradise/Cards New/042JackShepherd.jpg

Last edited:

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I wouldn't mind walking in on that!

Damn, I can't find any fake nudes shots of Joe. There are heaps of Foxy's!

Anyone into photoshop that can help?

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found this one.

I love Josh Wald!

Here's the original.

Josh is much hotter, btw. And I wish people would quit making so many fake pictures (even at a request). Soon everything will be faked and we won't know who's who anymore. Well, some of us will, but gullible people won't.

Reactions: Josh Wald Fan

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Found this one of Joe on gateworld forum some time ago, doesnt have a 6 pack but fuck he is god dam sexy :tongue:

Attachments

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish people would quit making so many fake pictures (even at a request). Soon everything will be faked and we won't know who's who anymore. Well, some of us will, but gullible people won't.
I tend to agree, I'm not really a fan of fakes. ...Especially when they're being passed off as genuine. I don't really "get" them. Even if they're done well, I can't get off on them knowing that's someone else's body.
Found this one of Joe on gateworld forum some time ago, doesnt have a 6 pack but fuck he is god dam sexy :tongue:
This one is genuine. It's from his family vacation in Hawaii last year. Don't know who took it. There's debate as to whether he even knows it's made it's way to the net. I consider the photo a gift - and I hope he doesn't blow his stack at whomever took & leaked it (and thus kill the golden goose who may supply additional such treasures in the future). If anyone prints this out and presents it to him at a Con to autograph, we're sunk... BTW - I love this one so much I even made a desktop wallpaper out of it. Just wish he'd go in for Speedos instead of those Godawful boardshorts. :wink:
Six pack? Hell - for a man in his 40's Joe looks AMAZING. I'd take his body over a 20 year old six pack bod ANY day: tall, slim, fit, hairy, YUM!