Joe Flannigan

joe1

Expert Member
Media
Anyone have any pics of this guy. He's from Stargate Atlantis. Has that cute boy next door look, and I would love to know what else he has!! Alex-can you help me out?? Would love to see some hot pics!!

dscarlson

1st Like
Media
lordduzi said:
Too bad the star of the show is David Hewlett, who plays the whiny Dr. Rodney Mckay.
This just proves that there is someone out there for everyone... I happen to think David Hewlett is downright sexy. Don't get me wrong, Joe Flannigan is hot..but there is just something about David Hewlett. Hell, I'm even hot for Rodney McKay, whining and all!!!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hewitt was much better looking earlier in his career, check out the movie The Cube.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not to be anal, but just for the record, the correct spellings of their names:
Joe Flanigan
David Hewlett

I think David has a certain sexiness of his own. Not in the way that Joe is sexy...but there's something about him. His character Rodney on SGA is very annoying...and it's testimony to how good an actor David is that he puts people off. But if You see him other than as Rodney his appeal is more evident. He was even hotter younger. Nice hairy chest. Looks great with a beard.

Joe - what can I say? My main fantasy. Sex on two legs. Works me more than any other. The lanky athletic build. The hairy chest. The elfin ears. The pillow purr voice. The bulge. Oh - and his eyes: if You've ever seen him in person - those eyes are a unique shade of amazing, mesmerizing Irish green that will disarm You from 10 feet away.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back off Bitches he's mine!!!:smashfreakB:(gets out his big stick and starts waving it around the place staring off any who come close) As is Paul McGillon (Carson Beckett). Ya come near em and ill chop yer dick off :chairfall:

You know i cried soooo hard when Beckett died I nearly stopped watching Atlantis it was only John that kept me going *Deep Sigh*

OMG OMG OMG look what i found *Drooooool*

Is it real .... it looks very real..... it looks like a screen cap.... please tell me its real

I also attached a really funny fake i just found

Attachments

Last edited:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG OMG OMG look what i found *Drooooool*
Is it real .... it looks very real..... it looks like a screen cap.... please tell me its real
Sorry Rowan, but...
A) Flanigan's mine!
B) The pic is a fake. I, personally, debunked this one last year when I dug up the original base pic & posted it on a Sci-Fi men Yahoo Group I moderate. It's attached here as well. Good Photoshop job tho...

Attachments

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He is so hot and I believe that he is sporting a good sized cock.

See attachment for a cute looking one (Joe plays a gay in a TV show in the states, I got the image from Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread - GateWorld Forum)

EDIT: I have now found and attached the Bulge pic of Joe :tongue:.

Attachments

Last edited:

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joe Flanigan has the cutest little pointy ears to, you noticed that when you view his profile angle?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is so hot and I believe that he is sporting a good sized cock.
EDIT: I have now found and attached the Bulge pic of Joe :tongue:.
Well - all the whispers are that he's packin' {sigh...}. Thanks a million for that bulge pic. I miss those days on SGA when he was in the blue pants and his package was visible. For the past two seasons he's been in this baggy, black, burlap bag of a costume. ...And the shirt tails are now always untucked and covering the goods. VERY frustrating. I remember reading that a fan had e-mailed one of SGA's producers complaining about this, and the response was that the cover-up was Joe's request. DAMMIT! If I were writing him a check each week, I'd tell him what to wear (or rather, not wear)!!
Whats the name of the show where he plays a gay guy? Doese he ever kiss his hubby in the show?? i would melt watching him kiss another dude!
It's not a show. It was a made-for TV movie called "Danielle Steel's Family Album":
Family Album (1994) (TV)
Here's another cap from it.
And BTW Rowan, You can have Joe when he visits Australia...but he's mine the rest of the time!
:biggrin1: