Joe Flannigan

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe you are mistaken Mickactual, Flanigan is mine, you can have some of the gateworld clones that are running about :p

big_guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
... I miss those days on SGA when he was in the blue pants and his package was visible. For the past two seasons he's been in this baggy, black, burlap bag of a costume...
:biggrin1:

Does anyone have any good bulge pics of Joe Flannigan in the blue uniforms? Or in any other clothes for that matter; well actually while I'm at it, I don't mind if he is lacking one or more articles of clothing.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe you are mistaken Mickactual, Flanigan is mine, you can have some of the gateworld clones that are running about :p
No, no, nooooo! :no:
Flanigan is my dream of dreams, and he's mine, MINE, ALL MINE!!
As for his wife - somebody please slip her a $10 and pat her fanny in the direction of the local multiplex for a matinee, so I can spend some quality time "entertaining" the hubby. :scool:

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last edited:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife went to school with him. I'll ask her if she ever snuck a few pics of him through the boys dorm window.
Now there's the stuff wet dreams are made of... PS if You actually did come up with one, You'd hear the thud of me hitting the floor clear across the globe. Of course, if Your wife has no photographic goodies, tell her I'll settle for some dirt & smutty details as consolation prize. :biggrin1:

Does anyone have any good bulge pics of Joe Flannigan in the blue uniforms? Or in any other clothes for that matter;
Here's a jeans shot.

exastra

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sadly he never really shows any bulge. He could be a grower I know, just saying no sign of bulge. And I watch for it a lot!

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Question, how many people would like Flanigan to come out with a dildo? And would you buy it?
Or take it you would prefer to just get fucked by the real thing.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, newby here. I hope it's OK to reply to not-so-recent threads but this guy really turns me on.

Sorry Rowan, but...
A) Flanigan's mine!
B) The pic is a fake. I, personally, debunked this one last year when I dug up the original base pic & posted it on a Sci-Fi men Yahoo Group I moderate. It's attached here as well. Good Photoshop job tho...

Yes, brilliant photoshop job. I spent ages comparing the two and looking at every detail. A real chore...not!

My wife went to school with him. I'll ask her if she ever snuck a few pics of him through the boys dorm window.

Any chance of an update on that?

Question, how many people would like Flanigan to come out with a dildo? And would you buy it?
Or take it you would prefer to just get fucked by the real thing.

Why not both? If not, definitely the latter. God, I'd love to hold his cock in one hand and his nuts in the other and wank him silly.
Cum on my face Joe!

Ohhh yessssss!!

oops, anyone got a towel?:rolleyes:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, newby here. I hope it's OK to reply to not-so-recent threads but this guy really turns me on.
I, for one, never tire of seeing OR discussing Joe {sigh}.
Any chance of an update on that?
I second that request!

Not to be repetitive or excessively anal, but it still bugs me that his name is spelled incorrectly in the subject header. Any way someone (mods?) can go in and edit out that 3rd "n"?