Joe Garratt

D

deleted5940891

He added a story today and added a tag line of "HAPPY HUMP DAY at a special price".

Ignoring the previous comments here and going against my better judgement, I took the plunge. Six quid or so later, I have a picture of him in black boxers.

To me at least, his whole set-up is misleading and a waste of money. Don't waste your money! #getinthebin

Attachments

D

deleted5940891

Some people are WAY WAY too thirsty to the point where'll they'll actually be conned out of money, its on another level of pathetic. Unsubscribe from these OnlyFans and let them suffer.
I can’t resist saying it. But really?! How on earth could you fall for it? He was always clearly going to be an ex reality star trying to milk the pink pound and never show anything worth paying for? I’m gutted you fell for it because it’s people like yourself that’s making him money. Gutted!

I clearly said that I went against my better judgement and, in the interests of letting other people know, I took the time to write a post to warn/update others. I did not expect to be labelled "pathetic" or "thirsty" or whatever in response. How about "thanks for the heads up - appreciated"? Let's at least attempt to fight against the 'bitchy gay' stereotype.