Joe Garratt

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah he’s a load of shit. I asked him if he will be getting his cock and arse hole out and he just kept deleting the question. So I asked again and he deleted the question. So when I called him out and said he’s just another reality star here to milk the pink pound with a load of ambiguous postings and teasing he blocked me. Haha.

Reactions: Jamframp2

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People need to leave comments and call him out. These ex reality stars need to be pulled up and called out for milking the pink £££ by basically teasing that they will be posting more than they do. Others need to comment on his insta as well.

D

deleted5940891

He added a story today and added a tag line of "HAPPY HUMP DAY at a special price".

Ignoring the previous comments here and going against my better judgement, I took the plunge. Six quid or so later, I have a picture of him in black boxers.

To me at least, his whole set-up is misleading and a waste of money. Don't waste your money! #getinthebin

Attachments

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He added a story today and added a tag line of "HAPPY HUMP DAY at a special price".

Ignoring the previous comments here and going against my better judgement, I took the plunge. Six quid or so later, I have a picture of him in black boxers.

To me at least, his whole set-up is misleading and a waste of money. Don't waste your money! #getinthebin
I can’t resist saying it. But really?! How on earth could you fall for it? He was always clearly going to be an ex reality star trying to milk the pink pound and never show anything worth paying for? I’m gutted you fell for it because it’s people like yourself that’s making him money. Gutted!

Reactions: hoelynight
D

deleted5940891

Some people are WAY WAY too thirsty to the point where'll they'll actually be conned out of money, its on another level of pathetic. Unsubscribe from these OnlyFans and let them suffer.
I can’t resist saying it. But really?! How on earth could you fall for it? He was always clearly going to be an ex reality star trying to milk the pink pound and never show anything worth paying for? I’m gutted you fell for it because it’s people like yourself that’s making him money. Gutted!

I clearly said that I went against my better judgement and, in the interests of letting other people know, I took the time to write a post to warn/update others. I did not expect to be labelled "pathetic" or "thirsty" or whatever in response. How about "thanks for the heads up - appreciated"? Let's at least attempt to fight against the 'bitchy gay' stereotype.

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This image is definitely misleading though, emoji big enough you can’t see any underwear

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This image is definitely misleading though, emoji big enough you can’t see any underwear
See I don’t see it as misleading. Maybe I have my eyes too wide open or my head screwed on. I 100% would have known he’d have underwear on under the emoji. I know the tricks and the basic ass ways of these lads who gay bait.

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See I don’t see it as misleading. Maybe I have my eyes too wide open or my head screwed on. I 100% would have known he’d have underwear on under the emoji. I know the tricks and the basic ass ways of these lads who gay bait.
Whether you could tell the trick or not does not mean it wasn’t designed to mislead. The emoji was made big enough to cover any trace of underwear to trick people into thinking there would be arse.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whether you could tell the trick or not does not mean it wasn’t designed to mislead. The emoji was made big enough to cover any trace of underwear to trick people into thinking there would be arse.
I just suppose to me I could see the misleading con artist pink pound gay baiting intentions. All these Love Island ZZZ list lads are the same.

Bazza123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys to those who say you should have seen it was a con or trick don't tell me you've never fallen for a trick or something misleading in your life. Only because some of us have been tricked before and I daresay probably on more than one occasion that we can smell a rat. I thank members like Takingalook for warning us and really it is in my opinion misleading when large emojis are put over images accompanied with clearly misleadingly captions. Instead of attacking each other shouldn't we be attacking the common enemy the reality star con artists.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys to those who say you should have seen it was a con or trick don't tell me you've never fallen for a trick or something misleading in your life. Only because some of us have been tricked before and I daresay probably on more than one occasion that we can smell a rat. I thank members like Takingalook for warning us and really it is in my opinion misleading when large emojis are put over images accompanied with clearly misleadingly captions. Instead of attacking each other shouldn't we be attacking the common enemy the reality star con artists.
I wasn’t attacking in. I was just saying. And no, I genuinely haven’t been conned. I just have my eyes wide open. For me, as if this lad was ever going to get naked in photos. Wasn’t ever ever going to happen. But hey, at least people have complete clarity now that Joe is a conn.

Bazza123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wasn’t attacking in. I was just saying. And no, I genuinely haven’t been conned. I just have my eyes wide open. For me, as if this lad was ever going to get naked in photos. Wasn’t ever ever going to happen. But hey, at least people have complete clarity now that Joe is a conn.
Ok good for you. I think to an extent onlyfans as a model is responsible for allowing this to happen. They should have a policy where the models have to state clearly if theres any full nudity or implied or tease. At least Joe was honest to admit there would be no nudity instead of like some other OF celebrities saying after being asked " you will have to find out and see " which is a clear sign to avoid.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok good for you. I think to an extent onlyfans as a model is responsible for allowing this to happen. They should have a policy where the models have to state clearly if theres any full nudity or implied or tease. At least Joe was honest to admit there would be no nudity instead of like some other OF celebrities saying after being asked " you will have to find out and see " which is a clear sign to avoid.
Well Joe only said that in reply to one persons question so if people didn’t see that very brief reply they’d be non the wiser. So he is a still a total conn to the masses really. I do absolutely agree. OF should have a mandatory disclaimer on each profile where people clearly state what content is included for free / within the basic sign up fee and what content is also available beyond further paywalls. That should absolutely be a required feature. I genuinely can’t stand lads like Joe who think it’s fair to totally rip off the gullible crowd. It really does disgust me.

Reactions: Littoyboy