Joe Hart pic request

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hart is one of the hottest players in the EPL and especially of the young players.... I don't think there's any nude photos of him out there but I remember seeing some shirtless pics of him somewhere, I think they were from a magazine clipping, but I can't find them online. Can someone post that if they have em.... and any info about his johnson would be appreciated too! cheers

Tomly

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's hot. I haven't seen that shirtless one but here are some others good pictures of him. Look at that ass :tongue:

Attachments

Last edited:

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's hot. I haven't seen that shirtless one but here are some others good pictures of him. Look at that ass :tongue:

ooh i hadn't seen those! sooo hot! I love hart's confidence on the field, even though he plays against players years older than him. such a turn on.

tomly you seem to have a lot of pics of football players.... where are you getting them all? please share!!!

kris, the EPL is the English Premier Leauge, that's like asking what the NBA is.

Tomly

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi there eldorado. I'd love to have a lot :tongue: I found those pictures on photobucket, you can find some good pictures there.