Joe Jonas

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not true. That website is usually bullshit and Joe Jonas tweeted about it saying

"ball gag? really? me? come on guys."

D_Shoen_Teller

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've never been a big fan of the jonas boys, but i would really like to see this tape/pics if, in fact, they do exist. i have to say: he's turned into a hot man. does anyone have any news/info on this? i know his camp is denying it, but don't they always?

cardonaivando

Just Browsing
Media
Blindgossip.com has a long report on this tape that seems genuine although Joe Jonas denied it. But keep in mind the case of Oscar De La Hoya who denied certain kinky pics were of him. Latter, it turned out he did have a drug and alcohol problem and the pics were genuine. It's supposed to be revealed in early April so we will see if it exists.

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and cmon just because he tweeted has to mean it's fake......i don't know about u all but i can def see him with a ballgag

I can too but what I'm saying is 1 correct thing about a wrestler and now the site is legit...come on? I mean I hope I'm wrong I DO WANNA SEE IT. But I wouldn't be very optimistic.

rhoads90

1st Like
Media
I can too but what I'm saying is 1 correct thing about a wrestler and now the site is legit...come on? I mean I hope I'm wrong I DO WANNA SEE IT. But I wouldn't be very optimistic.

Lets just say IF its true and gets released. What will this mean for him? His career has already been dead for years lol

D

deleted569656

No tape yet? Devastated. Mustn't be true. Booooo :-(

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

There's no way he or any Jonas brother could be gay because after all they date women, just like Ricky Martin & Lance Bass used to date women and then didn't turn out to be gay after all .... Oh wait, never mind (lol) :smile:...

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't like Joe Jonas that much. He had his prime time but now that;s pretty gone, it seems. His singing doesn't make me emotional. And his looks? Very narrow upper parts for a man of his age and a very fat arse on the contrary. Is it a good mix? No, I guess, but his bum is so big it's almost cute... And I don't like his hairy face. Just not my type, but respecting others' taste : )

iw18

Superior Member
Media
Just fuck my up.

C15zrl-WgAYnEBL.jpg
C15zsP4XcAAr1Qe.jpg
C15ztJ1WIAAHt-D.jpg
C15ztr9WQAAptEU.jpg
C152DYbXgAAg2jC.jpg