Joe Jonas

JosRan2017

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
St Johns (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are we sure those pics are recent? Looking at Joe’s recent Instagram and snap chat he looks thinner than those pictures.
Those pics are posted on the same day they were taken. Joe is currently in Australia where is filming the new season of The Voice Australia. These pics are from his down time.
The reason I think he looks thicker is due to the angles, fact he is bent over and the distance they were taken from.

He is not fat.

sshah01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those pics are posted on the same day they were taken. Joe is currently in Australia where is filming the new season of The Voice Australia. These pics are from his down time.
The reason I think he looks thicker is due to the angles, fact he is bent over and the distance they were taken from.

He is not fat.
"Angles" cannot make his stomach look like that.

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's Bigger - He knows He's Bigger - that is why he is trying to lose weight/get in shape before his wedding.

sshah01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's Bigger - He knows He's Bigger - that is why he is trying to lose weight/get in shape before his wedding.
I know right. I dont know why these guys are trying to live in denial just because they like him. If he got fat, he got fat, no sense saying stuff like "its the angles" thats sycophantic behaviour.

Reactions: Mirrorcle_Boy

JMarTen

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know right. I dont know why these guys are trying to live in denial just because they like him. If he got fat, he got fat, no sense saying stuff like "its the angles" thats sycophantic behaviour.
He’s definitely bigger than the professional photos he takes, but he’s by no means fat. That’s definitely an average body. The only fat thing I can see is that butt

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn’t say “fat” ...my god, you guys are tough!
well, when you build your entire career on being hot and taking your clothes off, you will be judged on your body/looks.

lets face it nobody was/is? listening to his music because it's great music, and having seen him in interviews Joe should just concentrate on being hot.

JosRan2017

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
St Johns (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LXWTgi1.jpg

UnIzPSD.jpg

zL92X80.jpg

dIwCTsz.jpg

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
aww joe looks so sad in these pics. Joe, u don't have to get married to a girl, everybody is coming out of the closet now, it won't hurt your career, it will probably help. and you can live your true self life!

I wanted to be 100% supportive in case he's thinking this^ , and is looking for a shoulder to cry on.
and PS: i want to use my face stubble on that nip peeking out sooooo bad.

Reactions: deleted1040273

jnomous

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
aww joe looks so sad in these pics. Joe, u don't have to get married to a girl, everybody is coming out of the closet now, it won't hurt your career, it will probably help. and you can live your true self life!

I wanted to be 100% supportive in case he's thinking this^ , and is looking for a shoulder to cry on.
and PS: i want to use my face stubble on that nip peeking out sooooo bad.
Wtf?

Reactions: Cakeking

Aplacetorest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All this body shaming in gay culture makes me feel ashamed to even be gay. Like it's impossible for a bigger guy to be sexy. Throwing "fat" around is middle school childish, I'm so fed up with guys that think they're better than everyone. Im disgusted with comments like that , and even more disgusted that I'm part of the same community. Shame on you, Joe is gorgeous .