russthewriter59

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Damagedbaker

Legendary Member
Media
Why do I get the strongest vibe that Joe could possibly be a little bit bi lol I could see him hooking up with a guy and it not being a big deal like he seems relaxed and chill
I get major pansexual or fluid vibes from him. Like, he’s probably mostly into girls but he’s dabbled

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get major pansexual or fluid vibes from him. Like, he’s probably mostly into girls but he’s dabbled

yeah, I always thought he was into guys, at least a little. There was a whole year back where he was hanging out with this twinky french actor all the time and I wondered if something was going on there. To be fair so seems very cool, and it wouldn’t surprise me if they were both bi and a little freaky, but even if so I doubt we’ll ever know.

Reactions: KERRIGANFOX

KERRIGANFOX

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, I always thought he was into guys, at least a little. There was a whole year back where he was hanging out with this twinky french actor all the time and I wondered if something was going on there. To be fair so seems very cool, and it wouldn’t surprise me if they were both bi and a little freaky, but even if so I doubt we’ll ever know.
Omg I remember the French twink. They were always in West Hollywood too!