Joe Rogan

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by s2rotc, Aug 4, 2006.

1. s2rotc

s2rotc New Member

Albums:
    well im watchin fear factor and i noticed that joe was wearin some khaki shorts and u can see a buldge peeking through....does anyone know how much hes packing?

2. s2rotc

s2rotc New Member

Albums:
    wow nothing?

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

This is the best I can find right now.....

Working out/nudity ---> here

Plus:

Attached Files:

4. transformer_99

Gold Member

Well, the jeans pic, that's his wallet, what's up with that ? Your wallet goes in your back pocket. He's probably carrying around a lot of things in that same pocket, car keys, a spare pair of socks or change of underwear ?

5. mainer1

mainer1 New Member

Joe is a handsome, sexy man...and he knows it! That makes him even more sexy!

6. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy Member

He's an asshole. A couple of years ago I attended private party where he was the entertainment, doing his comedy club shtick. Later, he was rude, arrogant, snotty, and conceited. His boorish manner and the way he treated people was a total turnoff. I guess he thinks that having tattoos, being on TV and a celeb gives him the right to act like a pig.

7. transformer_99

Gold Member

This thread insired me to at least wiki his bio. A comedian/martial arts expert. Is he even funny ? I've never seen his routine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Rogan

This made me laugh:

Has a strong disliking for comedians whom he describes as "thieves" and "hacks," comedians who take jokes and routines from other comedians. Claims popular comedians Robin Williams, Carlos Mencia, Dane Cook and Denis Leary are thieves and hacks (and conversely, maintains that Chris Rock, Dave Attell, and Dave Chappelle have the best reputation within the industry for not doing this at all). Also claimed Carlos Mencia stands in the back of the Comedy Store when Joe does standup there and copies his jokes.

Funny, all those guys are funnier and more successful than he is at comedy ? They're thieves and hacks. It takes immense talent to be the Fear Factor guy, does anyone even care what he does or says as host ? The whole point is to watch people do some really stupid stuff for mad money. How many times can you watch someone eat a plate of rancid meat without puking their guts out after a couple of bites ?

8. mainer1

mainer1 New Member

yikes!!! he's an arrogant asshole too?...man...I'd fuck his brains out!

Draft saved Draft deleted