Joe the Plumber Doesn't Trust Queers W/His Kids

D

deleted15807

Trouble is his name is Sam and he is NOT a plumber.

To the McCain/Palin crowd facts don't matter. Facts are a liberal bias. You know abstinence-only education works when you have the proof it doesn't sitting right next to you at the convention. Obama palls around with terrorists when you know that to be a lie. You didn't return the money from the Bridge To Nowhere. All of it doesn't matter. Just lie your ASS off and watch the crowd SCREAM it's approval.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joe has a right to his opinion, he is also entitled to all of the karma/lessons/coincidences that his subscription to those beliefs will bring.

In my opinion, people pay a higher price than is necessary for adhering to such fear based ideals. This is clearly a case of learned behavior.

The limited perspective that predjudice offers this kind of individual, is both comforting and suffocating to them. They are entrenched in anger, ignorance (often mistaken for bliss) and when all is said and done, their poor choices in the matter wind up robbing them of the very things life wants to give them.

There is beauty in diversity, whether we agree with it or not and is ever in the eye of the beholder.

Of course he believes gay folks are a threat to his children. He claims to have gay friends yet he is clearly lacking a genuine understanding of what friendship really means. Acceptance, limited or otherwise, is open to individual interpretation.

I grew up with this very thing all around me. Even folks who pass themselves off as "Christians" were hateful and cruel. This stems from a subscription to the content of ego and weakened awareness levels.

Jesus himself dined with thieves, whores and robbers. He also taught folks to be more confident in allowing truth to do it's work. "Judge not lest ye be judged." He taught parables that gave people insights as to how they could raise their hearts and minds above petty entrappings of hate and bigotry. Lessons many of Joe's ilk pay no mind to.

Who's to say the greatest lesson in all of this will be the day when one of Joe's children comes home with a life partner of the same sex. It happens all the time.

FYI: 99.9% of LPSG either hates all forms of religions, and/or mostly Christianity.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh liberals are sooo funny! If FNC is so out of touch with the American public, how come it kicks CNN and MSNBC's butt on a daily basis?

Well, in answer to your question regarding FNC: It's just human nature to rubber-neck and gawk at a bloody multiple car wreck with lots of dead bodies (and partz) thrown about.

As for Joe-the-plumber-without-a-legal-contractor's-license, imagine how much I would trust him with the pipes in my homes? No way is a loser with such a flimsy work ethic even parking near the city water mains to my properties. I doubt even Roto Router would give him a job.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
FYI: 99.9% of LPSG either hates all forms of religions, and/or mostly Christianity.

And where, pray tell, did the farceking glean that pointed statistic? Perhaps FNC?

I rather like the teachings of Christ. It's just amazes me how un-Christ-like christians tend to be. Example? Farceking. Best example on LPSG.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

And you show your piety with proudly no-nothing, sarcastic, mean-spirited posts.

Oh, and by posting images of you shooting ball snot across the room: maybe Jesus had a thing for huge natural tits on a slim body?

pym

Just Browsing
Media
And you show your piety with proudly no-nothing, sarcastic, mean-spirited posts.

Oh, and by posting images of you shooting ball snot across the room: maybe Jesus had a thing for huge natural tits on a slim body?
Hey.....i thought attacking the FaceKing was only my thing.....

BB you's alright. :biggrin1:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Wait a minute... technically, Facequeen is "wasting his seed" which is also a condemnable sin. You know, since he's supposed to be such a righteous Christian, pointing out all of the demonic LPSGers for hating Religion. :rolleyes:

When will he ever learn that the problem with religion lays not with the word of the holy books, but with the constant misinterpretation of its message?

rubirosa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just be happy that this still is America where EVERYONE still has his/her right to their own opinion. Joe the plumber included....

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Faceking has a Bible in his room. If he touches it, the answer from within will rise.

(I hear a belch...)

If he has got a Bible in his Room {more like 'LAIR', i would suspect}.......i would bet that all the pages are stuck shut with a foul smelling biological substance, that would fluoresce very brightly with Luminol and a Blacklight. :wank:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If he has got a Bible in his Room {more like 'LAIR', i would suspect}.......i would bet that all the pages are stuck shut with a foul smelling biological substance, that would fluoresce very brightly with Luminol and a Blacklight. :wank:

I had no idea Facequeen was into glowsticks! Perhaps he's a closeted candy raver? :biggrin1:

Media
What is scary is that this is the mentality of a great deal of Americans. This is exactly why the Republicans have been feeding into it.

There is a relation between discrimination, hate, and violence toward the gay community and the hate that the Republicans have been promoting -- "Gay Marriage is the Greatest Threat to America... let's create a Constitutional Amendment to outlaw it"

When you have a political party saying it is OK to discriminate and treating a minority group as evil... what do expect the followers to do? Violence.

Oh MY!! Is this really what you liberals are circulating around your circles? Haha........laughable at best. I don't hate any gays or bi's or anyone. But it amazes me that gays and bi's stand up for their freedom to choose (like gay marriage), but when someone (like Joe the plummer) chooses something that the liberals do not agree with......watch out!! They are not free to choose. Sounds more than a little hypocritical to me