Joel Selwood AFL player or Any AFL player

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A friend of mine is the photographer, and sent this to me. So, if you'd like a pic of Ian Roberts nude, although, not "exposed", here's your chance.

""Dear Friends,

As some of you know, I've become involved with GLASS Youth and Family Services of Los Angeles -- GLASS/

They are the nation's oldest and leading agency delivering social and health care services to self-identified GLBT and HIV / AIDS-impacted youth who are in foster care, on probation, or who are homeless.

I've begun a long-term fundraising campaign for them with everyone's favorite Australian Rugby League player, Ian Roberts. We're selling posters of Ian in all his naked glory, 100% of the profits go to GLASS.

WE NEED HELP offsetting the printing costs for the first run of 500 posters. The printing expenses are fairly low for each run of 500, but we'd like to produce 2 additional images in the coming weeks, as DNA magazine has offered to promote this fundraiser extensively through their website.

There are three funding options:

$30 - pre-order a copy of the poster online
$100 - pre-order a copy that is signed by Ian and signed and numbered by myself, also online
And naturally, we're more than happy to accept donations over $100.
Anyone donating over $500 gets a free portrait sitting with yours truly here at the studio.

The $30 and $100 rates can be done online through my site at SHOP @ SCHWABELSTUDIO.com

ALSO THIS SUNDAY - GLASS will be auctioning a framed 11x14 gicleé of the Ian photo that appears on the poster.

If you have any questions, please give me a shout, and thanks in advance for your support!

All my best,
Eric

- - - - - - - - - - - -

310-356-4001 :: studiophone
310-388-0742 :: studiofax

http://www.schwabelstudio.com""

This is not a commercial posting. All of the proceeds go to charity. Also, I have NO vested interests in this venture. My only connection to this, is knowing the photographer as a buddy. I just remembered this thread, and thought it might be of interest to Ian fans, and supports a good cause, should you choose to buy one.

Thanks,
novice

masso69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
apparently courtney johns who plays for essendon is massive.....a trainer who works at the club that he has a big thick uncut cock.....does anyone know if this is true

apparently courtney johns who plays for essendon is massive.....a trainer who works at the club that he has a big thick uncut cock.....does anyone know if this is true

Yeah the ones I know for sure are:

Josh Hunt - Geelong
Courtney Johns - Essendon
Jarrad McVeigh - Sydney
Nick Davis - Sydney
Mark Riccuito - Adelaide

I know these via mates who tell me and play with them, they don't tell me ina gay way hehe but they do know these guys are huge on flops for sure.

Patrick Vespremi has a MASSIVE cock for the Swans. He is a first year player, REAL long and thin. All the players talk about his dick.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cooper Cronk from The Melbourne Storm Rugby Club for me. He has such a fine ass and has a smile that melts your heart. I know he's straight, but damn !

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LoL Thanks Tyler man. Somehow my one didnt attatch to the post. And I see you got that infamous dacked image with his lucky red undies lol Classic !

Carlton Boy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep, Toby Thurstons from Port, they call him 'sword' - so I guess it IS a big one....have seen several photos where you can see the outline in his shorts / pants and have it on good authority from a chick who slept with him that he knows how to use it too! Also ex WC Eagle, Peter Sumich is supposed to have a big one as does old Roo boy John Longmire (they called him Long Johnmire!)....Cheers, Carlton Boy

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
they dont play soccer, they play aussie rules footy, they have four posts at either end instead of a net, when u kick a goal (in between the middle 2 posts) you get 6 points, if u get it in bewtween the other posts you get a point, you can touch the ball with ur hands, run and bounce it, kick it, hand ball it, its shaped like a bigger ball you americans use for gridiron, hmm um i think thats it, i dont know how else to explain it lol. Its a good game makes more sense than rugby or soccer :)

how can a game make more sense than "soccer"? the only rule that's not completely obvious is offsides and even a retard can understand that after being explained it in under 30 seconds.....

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well this isnt exactly AFL so maybe i should move it to the NRL post but since they guy posted about Retired Footy players rumoured to be bisexual...... here in newcastle its fairly widsread that Joey likes it both ways. We can all dream about that one... but I spose for me the most confirmed i can come to is good ole Freddie (Brad) Fittler, that has been confirmed to me by two people. Firstly by a man I used to know who worked for the roosters while freddie was there and it was commonly known amongst friendly parties that freddie didnt mind the odd man on man and the second confirmation i got was just recently when a friend of mine who worked in Hospitality mentioned a night when he was called to do room service and who should answer the door but a tipsy Mr Fittler wearing only a towel, after noticing my friend trying to peek at his good he casually let his towel slip and when he got the reaction he was after he invited this guy into the room for his own service..... sadly it gets alot less interesting after that apparently he was too tipsy to get fully hard and my mate end up leaving rather unsatisfied.

Reactions: Felipetomas1983

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well this isnt exactly AFL so maybe i should move it to the NRL post but since they guy posted about Retired Footy players rumoured to be bisexual...... here in newcastle its fairly widsread that Joey likes it both ways. We can all dream about that one... but I spose for me the most confirmed i can come to is good ole Freddie (Brad) Fittler, that has been confirmed to me by two people. Firstly by a man I used to know who worked for the roosters while freddie was there and it was commonly known amongst friendly parties that freddie didnt mind the odd man on man and the second confirmation i got was just recently when a friend of mine who worked in Hospitality mentioned a night when he was called to do room service and who should answer the door but a tipsy Mr Fittler wearing only a towel, after noticing my friend trying to peek at his good he casually let his towel slip and when he got the reaction he was after he invited this guy into the room for his own service..... sadly it gets alot less interesting after that apparently he was too tipsy to get fully hard and my mate end up leaving rather unsatisfied.

I wouldn't mind an evening in with Brad Fittler...