Joel Selwood AFL player or Any AFL player

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, Toby Thurstons from Port, they call him 'sword' - so I guess it IS a big one....have seen several photos where you can see the outline in his shorts / pants and have it on good authority from a chick who slept with him that he knows how to use it too! Also ex WC Eagle, Peter Sumich is supposed to have a big one as does old Roo boy John Longmire (they called him Long Johnmire!)....Cheers, Carlton Boy

Send Message Via MSN to carlton10 (hombre4@hotmail.com

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gee you wont let this thread die will ya? Everytime it looks like its gunna fade away you revive it by saying "anymore?"

LOL :biggrin1: I think if you want more male dudity as it were, you gotta switch codes and get into rugby league. Those guys get their kit off at the drop of a hat for anything :wink:

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LOL :biggrin1: I think if you want more male dudity as it were, you gotta switch codes and get into rugby league. Those guys get their kit off at the drop of a hat for anything :wink:

I use to have a full frontal nude pic of the gorgeous ryan girdler once but now i cant find it! He made my heart melt.

Last edited:

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my brother played for essendon...courtney johns is uncut and very long and think. unsure how big exactly.

I would say most of the AFL players would be uncut these days. Except for a few of the older players like Richos and lloyd etc

hdho84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From pics I've seen it looks like John Anthony from Collingwood has a fair bit in his shorts. Anyone with info on him or any other afl player, I'd love to know more and yes most would be uncut, absinth who was your brother or what year did he play.

bombergal

Just Browsing
Media
From pics I've seen it looks like John Anthony from Collingwood has a fair bit in his shorts. Anyone with info on him or any other afl player, I'd love to know more and yes most would be uncut, absinth who was your brother or what year did he play.

Yep, it think the same too, not too mention he's hot!!

has anyone else got anything else to share??

If half of these stories are true (I honestly don't believe any of them), I reckon I should move Down Under. It sounds like all they do is talk is about each other's cocks.

bartel33

Expert Member
Media
would any one have the rest of the pics from this article about joel selwood getting a facial. the artical has a link for more pics but it goes to
the wrong pics.

other guy in the pic is ryan gamble also a geelong player and have heard he is also hung. looks like in the pic rayan is in his jocks so the other pics my also have joel in is jocks.

heres the link
JAMES KELLY: Metrosexual disease is catching at Catland - Local News - Geelong, VIC, Australia

hope some has them or know of a website that might have them.

jon_ston

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is a great thread, but i think people need to give more details. sure you say joel selwood is hung, but how do u no, is it just gossip or have u seen it or wat. please keep posting, i want to know more

hothawks29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thought this thread had one more life left in it,,,, joel selwood is playing in tomorrows grand final, he is seriously hot and hung i have heard....

Anyone else got any goss about the footy bois before the season ends?

Any conquests after mad mondays etc