Joel Selwood AFL player or Any AFL player

roarroar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend works with the Geelong football club and is in the change rooms post games and said that Joel Selwood was by far the biggest of the boys.

Other notable mentions were tom hawkins and he said matthew stokes was basically a tripod!!

Reactions: Drewneil99

aussie_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally think Joel is the hottest of the Selwood boys and by the sounds of it the most well hung :biggrin1:. But I think without even reading it here that mostly everyone had already heard the rumours about how all the Selwood boys were very well hung, I know I had.

Has anyone heard or seen anything else??

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My friend works with the Geelong football club and is in the change rooms post games and said that Joel Selwood was by far the biggest of the boys.

Other notable mentions were tom hawkins and he said matthew stokes was basically a tripod!!

after his arrest today i think Matthew Stokes has more to worry about than the length of his cock!

Robbie21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Western Bulldogs were at the pool at my uni campus (they often us our pool to swim) and while I didn't see any naked, I did see Adam Cooney in his speedos with a BIG bulge.

Almost made me want to jump him

absinth08

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my brother played a few years ago...never got to see courtney's cock soft or hard so i would say that he's not a big show off. the boys always talked about how big it was i was dying to see it!

600x400-ENT-NakedSportsStars-6-600x400.jpg

aussie_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my brother played a few years ago...never got to see courtney's cock soft or hard so i would say that he's not a big show off. the boys always talked about how big it was i was dying to see it!

600x400-ENT-NakedSportsStars-6-600x400.jpg

Wow, he's hot...have heard before though from someone in the know that he's super hung!! Did you hear anything else??

Last edited:

skinboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Any information on whether the boys in question have the skin?

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Too young for me to know, the guys I know are all retired and those who still have some involvement in the game I would never, ever ask that sort of question.