Joey Buttafuoco Sex Tape?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^Yeah, I was gonna say that the Buttafuoco tape has been talked about waaay before Amy Fischer's. He and his ex-wife have both been on Howard Stern and talked about it.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone seen it? How big is Joey's cock? :p
I was waiting for you or someone else to post the entire video here for all of us. (I ain't about to shell money out on it)

Size? About 9 inches long and 7 around, with a massively bulbous head and thick veins. To the shock of Amy and Mary-Jo and the other broads he's bedded (or wall fucked) he also has 3 testicles.

And he is uncut.

(clearly I'm developing my own listing of cut/uncut men-everybody needs a hobby)

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
I was waiting for you or someone else to post the entire video here for all of us. (I ain't about to shell money out on it)

Size? About 9 inches long and 7 around, with a massively bulbous head and thick veins. To the shock of Amy and Mary-Jo and the other broads he's bedded (or wall fucked) he also has 3 testicles.

And he is uncut.

(clearly I'm developing my own listing of cut/uncut men-everybody needs a hobby)

ewww three testies! i think i just threw up a lil in my mouth..

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While at university, the campus radio/television station "taught" all on-air people how to correctly say the name. At another station, the family name was said incorrectly and Joey or his sycophants went after the person and the station for defamation and such. I luckily never got a piece dealing with those happenings.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While at university, the campus radio/television station "taught" all on-air people how to correctly say the name. At another station, the family name was said incorrectly and Joey or his sycophants went after the person and the station for defamation and such. I luckily never got a piece dealing with those happenings.
Aw come on-tell us how to pronounce the name. (I've heard about a hundred mutilations of it)

avgjoe913

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't seen the tape (can't find it online anywhere, which must mean it isn't selling very well), but I did see a short picture gallery that was on the pre-order page (they took it down apparently because I've never seen it since). Joey is average, though I'm willing to bet most here would say he's small, and pretty thick. Of course three or four still pics can be deceiving, but in general that's the case. Not hung.

avgjoe913

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I've seen it and it's okay---but you have to find Joey attractive.

FYI: His dick is thick with VERY large balls.

Where did you see it? I do find him attractive and want to see more. The pics I saw also showed a thick cock, didn't get to see the balls though.

avgjoe913

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah, I wasn't really willing to buy it. I think I've located it though. At the very least I did find some pics. A bit longer than I remembered. All in all, a nice thick dick and big balls.

Attachments