Joey Cheek

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Throwing out some bate for Pecker/alex8 -- Joey Cheek, gold medalist in Winter Olympic Men's 500M, a dude from Greensboro, NC, sure shows a sizeable package in his tight fitting suit. I wonder if either of you two whizzes can come up with any info. on his stuff! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Here's an enlargement of Alex's first photobucket link:

cheek4.jpg

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can see the headlines now:

"Man mistakes well-proportioned package for camel toe"

Oh, the shame! :biggrin1:

fredski49

Just Browsing
Media
dude in those kind of clothes anyone with a flaccid above about 4" will show a decent size bulge...there is nowhere else for it to go but stick out!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I saw a bio vid on him a while back and after one of his wins, his penis was pointing horizontally to his right hip. Can't find it online but there's some serious manhood stuffed in there with that moose knuckle.

twohungryholz

Experimental Member
Media
I was HOPING that a thread was started on this man after viewing last nights Olympics featuring his first race. WOW...I had to rewind and rewind after catching what I THOUGHT was a couple of rolls of quarters shoved down his right thigh. In last nights races (there are two thankfully), his buldge showed MUCH more than the photos that Alex was able to come up with (thanks Alex) and I noticed NBC went out of their way to just show him from the waist up as much as they could compared to other skaters ( I did my research hehe) he does have two more races to go, so keep an on him guys and girls.

D

deleted3782

Not that I have seen evidence of...nothing too impressive here.

D

deleted3782

haha thanks. Flattery will get you anything...anytime. :)