Joey Fantone

bigboy2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This little Italian Sexy is Currently on Dancing with the stars and that bubble butt of his and that smile is to do for! Agree? It would be great if we could get some pics! I bet he is hung!

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He has always turned me on for some reason. Would love to see a shot with his chest NOT shaved - he is just SO cute - in a really cute masculine way. Hope Alex8 comes up with something....... :rolleyes:

Ed

bigboy2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Totallly, There is jsut somethign about him! On the SHow he has got such a great personality and Im a big fan of BubbleButts and let me tell ya, he has got one! One of the judged told him to try and hold it in while dancing! I bet He is hung, considering he is italian

bigboy2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also, as long as the chest is not a bear, Its fine with me! I liek to see a man with chest hair!

torturedbeacon

Just Browsing
Media
I knew a woman who danced backup for N'SYNC back in the day, and slept with Joey Fatone several times. I didn't get the specifics, but she said he has a big dick. I was very happy to hear that, I always thought he was the hottest one.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totallly, There is jsut somethign about him! On the SHow he has got such a great personality and Im a big fan of BubbleButts and let me tell ya, he has got one! One of the judged told him to try and hold it in while dancing! I bet He is hung, considering he is italian

Last night the subject of his butt came up (so to speak) again and he said he would have to press harder against his dance partner just to make his butt less noticable! In other words hunch his genitals harder against the pussy he was holding! Now that's hot, regardless of the size of his dick.