Joey Fantone

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always misread his name as Joey Fat One. :biggrin1:

NCbear (who sometimes intentionally misreads for the humor, but who also sometimes laughs his ass off when he unintentionally misreads something humorously and catches it later)

SteveJake

Experimental Member
Media
I recently spent about 10 hours in very close proximity to the Dancing With The Stars runner-up and N-Sync hottie. He wore very thin dress slacks and what appeared to be boxer briefs. At least average cut cock and big balls. He's got an awesome, fun, charming personality. He looks massive (body) on screen but in reality he's about 5'11 with an athletic build. He's totally fuckable.

Thanks for the input on Fat One. This a great post and certainly apropos to this forum. Too bad some here can't be gracious when someone shares a first hand experience with a celebrity endowment. Your contribution is appreciated.

Reactions: sigavuk

bigboy2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well he was on howard stern one time and he said he was italian and he had the biggest cock in the group

Pyscean

Experimental Member
Media
I met him in the Atlanta airport a couple of years ago. We were both going through the security checkpoint at the same time. When I passed through the metal detector, I was collecting my things and putting on my shoes. I looked up and there he was about six feet away from me.

I said hello and asked him if was indeed Joey Fatone. He confirmed his identity. We chatted for a good twenty minutes as we were headed to the same concourse but were on different flights. He's very charming and seems to be a nice guy. Oh yeah...he's EVERY BIT my type. I like 'em beefy.

Reactions: sigavuk

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I recently spent about 10 hours in very close proximity...
I'm so glad that you're enjoying your time here in L.A. See? Aren't you glad you finally got "voted off the 'island'?"
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Oh, yeah, and glad to see he's actually charming in person. He does always seem rather loveable.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joey was on the Today Show this morning to promote his new game show, The Singing Bee.

He looked so good. Not the least bit overweight anymore -- I think all that dancing (he's still on tour with DWTS) is really getting him into shape.

Wore jeans with no bulge whatsoever :( damn him!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I'm so glad that you're enjoying your time here in L.A. See? Aren't you glad you finally got "voted off the 'island'?"
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Oh, yeah, and glad to see he's actually charming in person. He does always seem rather loveable.

Yes, my 4 years of hell is indeed over and I'm enjoying every second back in the sunshine...

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
Biggest one in the group? Lance is the gay one and everyone knows gay guys usually have the biggest. Fuck that italian sausage yo, I wanna fuck that phat guinea ass all night! Shonuff. LOL.

D

deleted1447

I think he's HOT as hell. I don't give a damn if he's famous

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Joey is built for fun in my book. No worry about breaking anything. Built like a man.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lovesit. That Italian cock can sync N my warm mouth anytime!

...get it? "Sync" or sink, "N" or into my warm mouth?

Yes? Anyone?

Okay. Maybe not.