Joey From Real World Hollywood?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by hunniburr, May 21, 2008.

1. hunniburr

hunniburr New Member

He's just so damn HOT.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    um got any pics or anything of him.....those who don't watch the show don't know who he is

3. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

Yes, please--for those of us who don't keep up with reality television (what an oxymoron).

4. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    This would be Joey.

I don't find him even remotely hot, but to each his own.

He's a very sick, self-destructive guy. Hard-core alcoholic and pumped up to the gills on steroids. The former problem sends him into rehab (about to be dealt with on the show). The latter problem - as if it wasn't already obvious - becomes quickly apparent when he gets there. He also has an uncontrollable temper. Go figure.

I briefly met him and would add he's dumb as a box of hammers.

Don't get too used to him. I was around the RW kids a lot several months ago and actually forgot all about him.

Attached Files:

5. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh dear....he's kinda got that crazed look in his eyes....guess its the roids....

6. Asherdoodle

Asherdoodle New Member

If you've seen the show at all he's EXTREMELY unstable, emotionally disturbed and insecure. One brief stay in rehab isn't going to do him much good, he needs lots of help.

7. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

He's a good-looking guy--what do the producers of these shows have against background checks? They seem to find some real "winners".

8. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

more drama = higher ratings lol.....not in my book though. I try to stay as far away from drama as I can

9. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    They knew exactly what they were getting. MTV's producers in particular are very... "creative"... about ensuring they get what they think they need for ratings.

10. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Unfortunately the "Real World" is a form of television that is no better than watching Jerry Springer and his 3 ring circus.

There is very little fact to that show period. Look at some past episodes. You have a bicycle messenger who refuses to bathe. The truth is that these fellows earn their money, but they are also expected to deliver imporatant paperwork between office buildings and ride in elevators. How long is a non-bathing filthy skank going to survive when the clients that hire a given company to deliver and receive the paperwork have to have fumigation treatment done from a given messenger companies employees.

You always have people hand picked for a number of things and on most occasions their looks are at the top of the list. The producers of these shows rent often multi-million dollar properties in exotic location and place a bunch of poor little rich kids in this location and watch the interaction.

If the ratings are not good enough we make a real statement by getting a kid who is the son or daughter of a clergyman and mix in a gay kid so that you have the instant friction.

Drug and alcohol abuse are ratings getters. How much would a suicide boost ratings?

The real world would be to take the brats, take away their cell phones, credit cards, and make them actually get jobs and show them paying the producers fair rent for a living situation where they received eviction notices and had to get along to make things work.

What the show is right now is nothing but a sad statement of what generates ratings.

11. knightgee

knightgee New Member

The Real World often has cast members who are poor, down on their luck, or otherwise have some kind of real problem. The fact that they are all good-looking is due to the main audience being teenagers and college students, Very few of them are your typical spoiled rich kids and the ones that are for the most part remain ignored by the story writers in favor of other cast members with real, more interesting problems. The show has always been about people interacting and watching the drama of people with conflicting morals unfold. That's why there's always a gay/black/minority character of some kind, so that the house ISN'T just pretty white kids with problems. This season's a pretty good example of that with half the house being spoiled and lazy while the other half is hard-working and has had to tough it out to make anything of themselves. It's not a coincidence that they chose a guy whose parents did drugs and neglect their kids. It's not a coincidence that Joey is an alcoholic whose had bouts with homelessness and joblessness. They chose him because they knew those things would generate real drama, not the fake drama you find on The Hills and other similarly stupid shows.

12. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Guys.There was a thread about him last week,I know I posted pics in it,lol.

13. krazyNupe

krazyNupe Member

Rite he is from my home town n he looks like a treasure troll....

Draft saved Draft deleted