Joey from REAL WORLD

He has crazy crossed eyes and that awful hair.But ya know.Id still do him.lol

Pics......:tongue:

Thx for the pics man. And I'm with you about his eyes. They are puppydog cute, but a little off. It matters not. I'd still do him too.

Joey is cute, and I love his body, but Dave is the one that I like the most out of this season's cast. Give me that clean cut, All-American-Boy-Next-Door look any day.

I was not a big Dave fan until I caught a glimpse of his big cock. I'm shallow I admit. Did any of you see the vid?

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Joey's got a lot of issues for sure. But if you look behind the steroid body into his head, he's probably the type of dude who after a few drinks gets all cuddly and wants you to slide your cock up his tight ass.
He has severe self-esteem issues and a ton of sexual identification issues as well. He's into body worship from other dudes and thrives on male acceptance.
After a few shots of Jaegermeister, he'd be primed to drop trou and beg for a stiff one up his Hershey highway. (As long as you promise not to tell anyone.)

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
daves pee-pee....yum

God, you just gotta love the internet--see something on tv and 20 minutes later, the whole world can see it. Dave seems to be attractive, but as I have never seen any episodes from this season and this pic is a little fuzzy, I can't say he's attractive because I can't see his face. I will have to look him up later.

BTW, I have encountered the word "pee-pee" twice in the last two minutes--is that phrase making a comeback? Was it ever out of vogue?

intimidator85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think that he was fat as a kid & now that he went and got all hot it is hard for him to show his body maybe stretch marks or something like that which also could explain the virgin part...

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
God, you just gotta love the internet--see something on tv and 20 minutes later, the whole world can see it. Dave seems to be attractive, but as I have never seen any episodes from this season and this pic is a little fuzzy, I can't say he's attractive because I can't see his face. I will have to look him up later.

BTW, I have encountered the word "pee-pee" twice in the last two minutes--is that phrase making a comeback? Was it ever out of vogue?

So I know this thread is about Joey....but yeaaaa Dave is fine.....

http://www.mtv.com/onair/realworld/...ooks/cast/david/rw_04-david-single_0176_p.jpg

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Joey is a hot guy....but his personal demons are many.
I agree with other posts that he has poor body image, sexual confusion and probably an itty bitty dick.....

However he is most in need of some professional help....for the above as well as his alcoholism and past molestation.

MTV has gone too far with exploiting this damaged soul. Let's hope they will provide ongoing support for his recovery.