Joey from sc

JayceeReid

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watching the vids makes me want to binge watch all of his scenes at SC later when I get home... really missed him.

JayceeReid

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its a secret and I missed him too, I remember when I was on high school and coming after school, I was very happy to see an update of him on sc.
Hhmmm... DM is open. Haha

Me im always hoping he'll have a scene atleast once a month at SC. Its always a delight seeing him there, one of the best powerbottoms of SC and prolly the biggest in size.

Reactions: 1125570

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

JayceeReid

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am trying to find the vid, i believe one was Jack. Am trying to remember the other one, cause i believe Joey has one of this vid where there was internal breeding and the cum came dripping from the inside. Lemme find that.
I tried to watch again and it was really Jack who came inside twice in the scene. Also Cameron (came in once) in one of the earliest scenes of Joey not sure if that was his first duo scene at SC tho.

gayalltheway

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also Brodie came inside of him

This was one of my favorite scenes of all time. The chemistry betwen him and Brodie was off the chart. You could tell that Joey really lost himself in the scene and was enjoying every bit of pounding that Brodie had to give. The hands-free cumming was the icing on the cake and not an easy feat for many G4P guys.