Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My sources in the industry say he's big and thick and knows it.

Yeah I have heard the same thing as well .

One of my best friends in NY is good friends with Joey's ex bf and told him great details about their sex life and all I will say is that he is very wellhung according to the bf. I also hear he is quite a bitch as well but he always seems so sweet :tongue: ........ He was also supposed to come out of the closet this past year but due to him being on DWTS that idea was kaput.

Oddly enough I dated a guy for about a year who looked just like JL when he had hair. Every where we went I would have him go Whoaaaaaaa for my friends which he hated LOL .

:banana:
HORSE

B_thanatos_antinous

Experimental Member
Media
HUNGHUGE11X7 wrote, "One of my best friends in NY is good friends with Joey's ex bf and told him great details about their sex life and all I will say is that he is very wellhung according to the bf."

He's married and has a kid. While I agree that is no indication of anything, and really don't care either way, what I am interested in, rather than his dick, is what your best friend had to say about what "Joey's ex bf" said about Joey's butt, which is supposedly his best feature.