Joey mcintyre

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My only complaint is that his underwear isn't name brand! (Actually, I should complain that he's even wearing any!) Actually met him a few times after concerts - really nice guy and gorgeous in person. Supposedly has a nice-sized cock but that's just hear say from chubettes who go on the NKOTB cruises, and supposedly he has bisexual trysts but again, all hear say. Regardless, nice to look at and to listen to.

photo (3).PNG
photo (2).PNG
photo (4).PNG

burrlaburr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucking A this is hot! I had no idea he did a striptease! I've always found him to be a sexy fucker, and would love to hear some of those bisexual tales sometime...

Thanks for the post, WNYhunk!!

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just noticed his underwear is Calvin Klein - I guess I was looking at other things to distract me - so I take back the comment about them not being name-brand!!!

justintuckerfan

Legendary Member
Media
I am really late to the party with this post, but I just came across the movie version of "The Fantasticks" that was made in 1995. Joey played the male lead and I think he was so incredibly beautiful in the movie, and I loved his singing voice, too. The movie was a huge financial disaster, to put it mildly. But I just loved Joey in that movie! Are any other members here fans of his performance in that film?