Photo Joey miller @joey_miller23

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's his new IG?
The same as it's always been. "Joeflow_training". Just with a lot less content. FYI, don't send him any sexual messages or ask him about onlyfans or anything from his adult work past. He will block anyone who bugs or ask him about it.

Ashermuslguy

Legendary Member
Media
The same as it's always been. "Joeflow_training". Just with a lot less content. FYI, don't send him any sexual messages or ask him about onlyfans or anything from his adult work past. He will block anyone who bugs or ask him about it.
He’s got a reputation for good looks and poor character. He’s temperamental and rude. (And I’m speaking from my experiences with him.)

IggyIgnis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used to follow him years ago and for some reason, he just popped into my head. Last I remember, his name was flowwithjoe or something. Before that it was joey_miller23. So no, it's not always been that.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to follow him years ago and for some reason, he just popped into my head. Last I remember, his name was flowwithjoe or something. Before that it was joey_miller23. So no, it's not always been that.
Yes he's changed it but he also had more than one Instagram account. But it's been what it is for a long time now. But I'm not going to go back and forth on the screen name he uses.

His page is basically abandon to almost nothing now, and for a long time now he's no longer giving you guys what you want to see. So who cares anymore.

D

deleted12350711

Yes he's changed it but he also had more than one Instagram account. But it's been what it is for a long time now. But I'm not going to go back and forth on the screen name he uses.

His page is basically abandon to almost nothing now, and for a long time now he's no longer giving you guys what you want to see. So who cares anymore.
Does anyone have his OFs content they could send me? I wasn’t around when his OFs was active

EnriqueJuanca

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s got a reputation for good looks and poor character. He’s temperamental and rude. (And I’m speaking from my experiences with him.)
Would you care to elaborate further on your experiences with him?

Lady Frost OBE

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonder why he became so hostile about his adult industry past? He seemed to be mentally unstable two years ago when I followed him.
A lot of fitness guys have the same reaction to their adult content. They all become very gullible thinking if they make an onlyfans or other similar adult type of content, they cross their fingers hoping that it's not going to blow up in their faces and it always does.

But when they find out their material is now all over the internet and they start receiving sexual messages and pictures from men who are old enough to be their fathers, realizing that they now have more people who want to see them naked rather than wanting fitness advice, is what sends them into shock mode and anger. Then they shut down everything.

But my responses these guys is they did it to themselves. When you on your own take the time to get naked, set up a camera, press record and film yourself jerking off or having sex, and post it online, is your own fault.

Then you have people who try and defend them by saying well that's how they make their money and people shouldn't be spreading their content all over the Internet to watch for free. But it's not even about that. That's not why these guys get angry. They didn't think about the consequences that come with putting yourself out there like that. All they saw was money.