Joey salads- youtube

I'm happy that the forums are getting cleaned up.

You can find his stuff all over tumblr.

Reactions: BDS

nickig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm happy that the forums are getting cleaned up.

You can find his stuff all over tumblr.

i gotta admit im pretty glad things are being cleaned up too the amount of duplicate posts and repetitiveness was getting tedious lol

Reactions: 885840

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even my Liam Hemsworth thread got deleted. It's not like there's any leaks of him tho. I hope. Lol

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even my Liam Hemsworth thread got deleted. It's not like there's any leaks of him tho. I hope. Lol

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i gotta admit im pretty glad things are being cleaned up too the amount of duplicate posts and repetitiveness was getting tedious lol

I think that it's time for Celebrity Endowments to be viewable only to registered logged in members of the site, maybe even require an achievement of 25 posts or something to see this forum. God forbid a schmuck wannabe model start selling dick pics, cuz as soon as it happens, someone will post a thread here asking to trade for someone else.

Back on track, Joey has been relatively tame lately

Reactions: BDS

austinrydell

Legendary Member
Media
Henderson, Nevada, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that it's time for Celebrity Endowments to be viewable only to registered logged in members of the site, maybe even require an achievement of 25 posts or something to see this forum. God forbid a schmuck wannabe model start selling dick pics, cuz as soon as it happens, someone will post a thread here asking to trade for someone else.

Well he's trying to get a job on Fox News. He already does everything he can to be noticed by them. But, his persona isn't exactly what middle America likes, so he's trying to become more "serious." :rolleyes:

Reactions: 885840

reayl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Why would you add post number requirements? I had a lot more posts than this but mods delete whole threads instead of individual posts so my number's significantly down. How come mods don't just delete the offending posts in the first place? Why would they delete a full thread?

Reactions: luvdic1691

KoKoJamboo

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would you add post number requirements? I had a lot more posts than this but mods delete whole threads instead of individual posts so my number's significantly down. How come mods don't just delete the offending posts in the first place? Why would they delete a full thread?
because post number requirements keep the spammers out.. no one would sign up just to start a thread to beg for some z-list instagram model's nudes. there's been a lot of these in the past few weeks and it's annoying.

KoKoJamboo

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i also got sooo many posts and likes deleted but that's just how it is i guess. there's always a non celebrity section though.

reayl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
because post number requirements keep the spammers out.. no one would sign up just to start a thread to beg for some z-list instagram model's nudes. there's been a lot of these in the past few weeks and it's annoying.

Wouldn't that just increase the number spam posts just to reach the required quota? A lot of those constant requesters you mention aren't really affected by it. They even have more posts than us. If implemented, the ones with few post counts will just flood the boards with inane replies since there's more incentive to have a high post count.

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tumblr_olr756WJZT1vtogqko2_1280.png

tumblr_olr756WJZT1vtogqko4_1280.png
tumblr_olr756WJZT1vtogqko1_1280.png
tumblr_olr756WJZT1vtogqko3_1280.png

Anyone have the video for these? Or any new nudes from Joey Salads or Ryan Edge?