Joey's Quest

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Bobby_Ballbuffer, Jan 6, 2009.

1. D_Bobby_Ballbuffer

D_Bobby_Ballbuffer New Member

Uh, I took a creative writing class in highschool and all of my english teachers say that I am an okay writer and I've had an idea in my head for a while that I felt I should put somewhere before I forgot about it and I've decided to put my idea here. Please tell me what you think. I dont plan for this story to be serious and dont expect any saucy sex scenes. I'm not very good at descriptions.

Sigh

Pulling away the ruler from Joey's dick, he was once again disapointed.

His penis was still only 1 inch long and had the girth of a pencil.

Joey tried everything, pills, pumps, pulling on it; you name it, he tried it. Anything to try and get his penis to grow bigger.

Heck, once Joey even went to a website claiming that they could make wishes come true and Joey had spent a couple of hundred dollars on the site just because the site said it would help the wish come true.

No matter what Joey did though, he never had the ambition or the responsibility to follow through with any of the penis enlargement schemes he tried.

Now he was at least a couple thousand dollars poorer and Joey was sure his penis was getting smaller.

Granted he had only started measuring it after visiting a website known as the LPSG, as he was curious as to what he himself had been packing in his shorts. But he had a gut feeling that his penis must have been bigger than 1 inch at some point in his life.

It must be true what they say, Joey thought glumily, if you dont use it, you lose it.

Joey hadnt used it in 35 years.

Joey had tried to masturbate once in his life when he was 5, but his mom smacked him upside the head when she caught him playing with himself one day. After that, his mother always made sure to remind Joey that playing with himself would make him to go blind or that if he was ever to play with himself, hundreds of kittens would just spontaneously die because of his evil deeds.

In short, Joey had become scared shitless of touching his penis. That made going to the bathroom really hard for Joey.

Anyways, all of this penile neglect had left his penis in its pathetic form he had now today.

Little did he know (as these Penis Enlargement stories tend to go) all of this was about to change.

More to come! (maybe...)

2. MrDuuude69

MrDuuude69 Member

Albums:
    Interesting! Please continue.

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

interesting -

4. Elro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd like to see where this is going !

5. Big Irish

Big Irish Member

You've got a pretty good back story, spend a little time developing the plot before starting the ride, so to speak. Good start.

Draft saved Draft deleted