jogging commando on increase?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Goose_Eggs, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Goose_Eggs

Goose_Eggs Well-Known Member

Albums:
    wondering if any of you guys have noticed an increase in numbers of guys who are running/jogging "commando"? I've recently moved and live right next to a very popular park for runners and would consercatively guess that 60-70% of the guys are letting it flop (probably higher percentage of guys under 40).

I've been doing it for several years now.............. looks like I'm not in the minority anymore!

2. Boobalaa

Gold Member

I do all the time..

3. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

I do it - there's not much point putting on boxers just to get them sweaty!

4. Goose_Eggs

Albums:
    like I said, I've been doing it myself for several years, now all but 2 of my jogging buddies are doing it as well. Sometimes it just takes one guy willing to let his junk swing around and show to give other courage I guess? Funny, the first buddy who managed to comment on how my cock and nuts were really showing when I ran admitted he thought it must feel great and that there really was no difference a cock swinging around in pants than tits bouncing around ..... now he is hooked also, lol.

5. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

i cant do any running without some support, it kindof hurts to have your balls bouncing all over the place

6. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

I normally wear swin shorts, so the webbing stops everything banging about too much.

7. Goose_Eggs

Albums:
    guess because mine are larger and have been swinging around and getting "bumped" for years they aren't as sensitive as some guys. I actually love it when they get warm and hang low, and I get a nice rhythm going while running, they just flop from one thigh to the other .........mmmmmmmmm, feels great to me!

8. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I don't know if it is something on the rise, but it does give me a rise to see someone jogging along and bouncing all over the place...especially a guy without a shirt. I run commando and luv the feeling.

9. sandie305

sandie305 New Member

Albums:
    when i go runnung the only thing that getts me through is checking out hung guys packages

10. ruggermike

ruggermike New Member

Same for me. I have tried it before, but everything flopped around WAY too much to be comfortable. Boxer-briefs/ a fronts for me.

11. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely!
    Love this trend!
    Tonight driving home from work, I saw three young guys running bare chested and bouncing all over the place.

The last guy had a monster flopping all over the place, I drove around the block to check him out again.

I could barely contain myself.

If we could only get to public nude jogging....I will be in heaven!

12. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear mesh gym shorts and always let it hang loose. I used to wear briefs all the time for running, but discovered that I'm more comfortable without the snug underwear. Sometimes I wear lightweight boxers; other times I'll skip the UW entirely and freeball. When I run, everything shrinks so I don't put on a dramatic flopping show (darn!). For those who are looking, they can see my shrivelled up dick on the right side of my shorts. The best part is when I make it to the finish line on the beach and walk the rest of the way home. Ever notice when you stop running and walk that you can get hard easily? I love to feel it bone up after a brisk 7 miles.

13. B_All4show

B_All4show New Member

My brother calls that independent suspension - Boobs moving in different directions. Gotta love it.

14. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

i love seeing a guy running commando. haven't noticed an increase in those who do, but wish i lived where you do.

15. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:

For those who want to give the nude running a try ("free running" ; "ultimate commando" - not sure of the name!) here is a handy reference site:

Calendar of Nude Running Events

OR, in conjnction with San Francisco's "Bay to Breakers' Run, is the "Bare to Breakers' run, where competitors run or walk the full 14 km thru SF nude.:eek:

16. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Nude running sounds fun, but can I wear trainers at least?

17. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    "Shoed running" can still qualify as "nude running" - in fact women often compete with a sports bra on as well to reduce discomfort!:rolleyes:

18. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Well that certainly ruined most of the appeal for me :wink:

19. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    But with ONLY a sports bra & shoes :eek:

20. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some years ago when I lived in the “gay part of town” of my city, I would occasionally go running through the neighborhood wearing only shorts and no jock. I enjoyed the freedom of my boys bouncing around unrestrained, and it was a great way to meet guys. One time when I was out running in this fashion, though, a police car drove by and doubled back twice. I never decided whether the policeman inside the squad car was checking me out or considering giving some sort of citation. I stopped jogging commando, though. I do think that men, particularly those of us with heavy genitals, should be mindful of just how this looks, with all the swinging and bouncing. Although commando-style running still personally appeals to me (I prefer to free-ball anyway), I believe the display is not for every audience. Sometimes having mature judgment sure kills the fun, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted