jogging pants and no Underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Marius567, Aug 12, 2006.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

anyone wear jogging pants with no underwear on?

everyone can watch your big cock move all over :biggrin1:

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Mycock is too heavy not to wear underware

3. D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

Ugh, definitely no...if I don't wear underwear, bad things will happen. Having your junk bounce around too long is not comfortable.

4. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I wish more joggers would go commando - I keep looking out for them but alas none so far.

5. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't want to think what would happen if I actually ran in jogging pants. As it is, I used to often hike in cutoff sweatpants. These gave me a little support, which I liked better than a jock, but also generated some public response. I've experienced the following over 2 or 3 years:

Quite a few stares.

A number of gasps from women.

Several guys that pursued me on the Santa Ana River trail and elsewhere.

Several very blunt propositions.

Two guys that repeatedly made U-turns in heavy traffic, so they could drive past me again and again.

A cute guy who exclaimed "Now that's the basket I want for Easter."

A woman who rolled her car window down and shouted "Get a jockstrap for christsake!"

A number of quick blowjobs.

The ass of a cute asian guy that got buttfucked while I pinned him against the outside wall of a parking garage.

Two long-term fuckbuddies.

No, I don't think I need anything more exhibitionist.

6. Hjalmar

Hjalmar New Member

Albums:
    As I said on my first message, I came across this forum googleing "freeballing"...

I'm not a full time freeballer, just from time to time... this country is not very freeballing-friendly in winter :D if you know what I mean. But in summer I usually go commando. It's easy here to go jogging and be almost alone, if you know how to pick the place, so it's not big deal. Anyway, I have a great control of my "emotions" :D

7. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Maybe I should relocate to Santa Ana

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

As pajamas, but not to run in. I'd have to be into pain, as nobody who isn't wants his junk slammed repeatedly against his upper thigh. It just ain't comfortable. And the warmer it gets, the lower everything hangs. The lower it hangs, the further it swings. The further it swings, the more momentum it can build up before it slams against my thigh.

I'll just stay home and give myslef some nice paper cuts and wear a jock strap while jogging.

9. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I don't wear jogging pants as a part of my "fashion statement", so no. Any vigorous activity, for me, requires lots of support. Jogging, playing sports, anything like that, it's way too painful to let the stuff bounce around. Lycra/Spandex under the jogging attire works very well for me.

10. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

If anyone is wondering if it looks appropriate or not, give me directions to where you jog, and I'll let you know. I just wanna be helpful.

11. D_Eaton Bush

D_Eaton Bush Account Disabled

I do freeballing as my dick comes out of my body higher than the regular guy and my balls are tight and wont let my dick slam on my thighs. I love the stares and as our friend above, I have scroed several good bj's or quick fucks in the morning.

12. malinariboy

malinariboy New Member

I use to go 'Cowboy,' all the time!:tongue: However, now that I am older and I suppose the weight of my 'Donkey,' I mostly wear boxer briefs or a jock strap, to work out. If I let my cock flop around in sweats, I'll usually put baggy shorts on over, I'm afraid to be TOO LUDE!:eek: I get enough gocks as it is!!Trouser wise,...501's are my oldest and dearest friends. I have a major thing for freeballin' in my favorite ones. Anybody who is a tried & true 501 guy knows that you'll wear a pair to the point of being thread bare, w/holes & faded spots in all the right places. Of coarse thats just when they're PERRRRFECTAMUNDO!!!!:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: All about whats comfortable and what your able to be really confident in wearing so-as-to carry off the look. Thats the ex-model in me.....Go for it!!!!

13. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I've have on rare occasions needed to run while commando, people noticed. So, if I suspect I might get into a situation where I have to run, I wear underwear (boxer briefs).

I would never jump rope commando, your just asking for blue balls or a German camera crew to catch you.

14. Reticent horse

Reticent horse New Member

I don't think that having a big cock gives one license to be an exhibitionist. Unless you want to get attention, often from unattractive people, having your cock bounce around in shorts or sweats is a no-go.

It's differnet in loose fitting casual pants like khakis.

15. Blackbeard

Blackbeard New Member

I HAVE to wear a jock or briefs or else the bouncing around gets kinda painful.

16. jhm

jhm Member

I used to wear tight lycra or stretch cotton shorts that showed EVERYTHING and go jogging in Central Park with my cock pinned against the side of my thigh... the jaw dropping stares, the giggles and seeing girls nudge their friends and motion toward my crotch... it was great... I would put a cock ring on to keep my cock nice and long with a semi erection, and then I would go stretch in sheeps meadow for more showing off... its been a while...

17. Gisella

Gold Member

I dont know about the jogging part of the action..

But for sure is beautifulllllllll a huge tent hard on in swet pants...it makes me cry with deep felts emotions every time its stands for me...:tongue:

18. commando10

commando10 New Member

I go without underwear all the time...i'm not wearing any right now

19. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I'm going to guess that you are sitting or lounging, in some fashion, while commenting at LPSG; appeased to jogging while a indentured servant jogs and holds a laptop for you.

If you had a servant jog and hold your laptop, people would more likely commenting on that than your lack of underwear; if you tripped you'd notice your dislocated up knees before you noticed your sore cock/balls.

20. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

It all becomes clear now. The increase in the number of joggers in NY had nothing to do with a desire to be physically fit.:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted