jogging pants and no Underwear

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do wear jogging pants without underwear. i love to wear the white jogging pants because i can show and its not against the law.:biggrin1: besides having to move my dick and balls around when i sit......i cant complain about it. maybe a little cold in winter but i grew up in the country and i love to feel free. :bukkake2:

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always wear jogging pants commando. Haven't owned any underwear in years (except for one old dirty jock that is for special nights out). Love the looks I get when I go for a quick trip to the store in my jogging pants and sockless runners and a nice muscle shirt.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Gisella said:
I dont know about the jogging part of the action..

But for sure is beautifulllllllll a huge tent hard on in swet pants...it makes me cry with deep felts emotions every time its stands for me...:tongue:

I really like that response, and would love to do that maybe once to see what it is like, but I live in a neighborhood where that would not be possible..... I also live in the ""Conservative"" south! (Dammit):rolleyes:

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even if you live in the most conservative neighborhood there is nothing to say you can't get put on your jogging pants and going for a nice shirtless drive on a nice summer evening. That and a partner in the passenger seat that you want to have sex with later is a sure-fire recipe for hot foreplay.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
ABCB11 said:
Even if you live in the most conservative neighborhood there is nothing to say you can't get put on your jogging pants and going for a nice shirtless drive on a nice summer evening. That and a partner in the passenger seat that you want to have sex with later is a sure-fire recipe for hot foreplay.

Hey, thats a good idea!:cool:

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
hungshyman said:
anyone wear jogging pants with no underwear on?
I usually jog commando in shorts.
It is especially jokey on those rare occasions when I haven't zipped my zipper.:wink:
Luckily my knob hasn't fallen out.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I admit that I have done this (in the long ago past) to show-off and as a way to meet guys. (It works.) However, I am more mature now and better understand the concept of restraint (when appropriate). Wearing a jock strap under the running shorts is just good manners.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hung Muscle said:
Fire, if you ran by me wearing a jockstrap, I would definitely be inspired to take up jogging again -- just to follow your hot ass down the street.
Now that's what I call an incentive.:biggthumpup:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dreamer20 said:
I usually jog commando in shorts.
It is especially jokey on those rare occasions when I haven't zipped my zipper.:wink:
Luckily my knob hasn't fallen out.
For ones "knob" to fall out, the zipper must either be very long or one must be a grower. The "knobs" of showers and showers that also grow, are already too low fall out of the zipper; unless the jogging garment is so loose that the "knob" could flop around so much that it could pop out, but that is not falling out.

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hungshyman said:
anyone wear jogging pants with no underwear on?

everyone can watch your big cock move all over :biggrin1:
I say go for it. My cock is not that big but my balls are a good size. I put on a thick cock ring and a pair of slinky shorts and let it bounce around as I walk. Love the looks on the st8 boys face when they notice it.

Media
ericbear said:
Quite a few stares.

A number of gasps from women.

Several guys that pursued me on the Santa Ana River trail and elsewhere.

Several very blunt propositions.

Two guys that repeatedly made U-turns in heavy traffic, so they could drive past me again and again.

A cute guy who exclaimed "Now that's the basket I want for Easter."

A woman who rolled her car window down and shouted "Get a jockstrap for christsake!"

A number of quick blowjobs.

The ass of a cute asian guy that got buttfucked while I pinned him against the outside wall of a parking garage.

Two long-term fuckbuddies.​

Man, if those aren't reasons enough to go commando in jogging wear! Thanks, Ericbear!​

paul

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Brooklyn Heights (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely wear sweats on the street with nothing under. My cock can get half hard and hang a long way down my leg, and I love to watch faces as I walk down the New York street.
A couple of times, I've run into friends who didn't know what I had - turned out we had a lot in common. In fact, it often happens that the guys who look are the guys who are hung, too, and who get off on size, theirs or mine. That awesome look when they see my cock and then look up into my eyes is my favoritte.
And it's hot when women do the same thing, total turn on.

Reactions: UCinSF

paul011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear a jockstrap whenever wearing shorts and track pants. jockstraps give better support.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work in a hosp and under the scrubs... I have to wear the tighty whiteys or the women go crazy. I love it but have to keep the modesty level up here.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think that having a big cock gives one license to be an exhibitionist. ...

I don't agree with this. "License to be an exhibitionist" is a wierd concept, as though to see a guy's cock is itself to court pathology.

Sexual violence is evil. Cocks aren't. Having a big cock, seeing a big cock, enjoying a big cock or even the sight of a big cock, whether you are straight or gay, man or woman, is definitely not a problem unless you are mentally ill.

I love freeballing, I love seeing guys freeballing, regardless of cock size. I don't think of it as a come on. I love the sheer fact that guys have dicks and women have other things.

It is pathological to call that kind of joy, or any kind of bodily joy in existence, something pathological. Or to suggest the joy needs a license.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
It is pathological to call that kind of joy, or any kind of bodily joy in existence, something pathological. Or to suggest the joy needs a license.

This is nonsense.
Reticent Horse only said:
I don't think that having a big cock gives one license to be an exhibitionist.

He then said:
It's differnet in loose fitting casual pants like khakis.

He did not use the word pathological, and what he said was in no sense pathological.

tke912

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a fan of free-ballin, but I have to throw somthing on when I go for a run. Shit can get real painful!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear lightweight boxers - almost the same thing as no UW. I love to run on the beach in track pants (cool temps) or mesh gym shorts (mild temps). I've done 10Ks in mesh shorts and it feels great running in loose, lightweight clothes. Oh yeah! It looks hot as hell, too!