Jogging pants should be made compulsory

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I am leader of the world, all men will have to wear jogging pants.

They leave nothing to the imagination. You can tell if a guy is big or small when he is in jogging pants. Often a nice sight!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I already wear sweat pants a lot. Well not when it is hot then I usually wear basketball shorts. I always like to wear the comfortable stuff.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are jogging pants for? Do you mean tights? I can't imagine jogging in pants -- not even sweatpants -- unless it's ridiculously cold outside. Freedom of movement is where it's at, and jogging shorts are still the best tool :wink: for the job.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm Omnipotent Empress of the Universe I will ban sweat pants and make all men wear well fitting jeans or suits. Sweat pants are ugly, shapeless and they make it look like the guy has just flung on the first item of clothing he found lying in a heap on the floor.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
turn on the heaters, take it all off and start showing some luving :p

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I already wear sweat pants a lot. Well not when it is hot then I usually wear basketball shorts. I always like to wear the comfortable stuff.

Ganja's my kind of dude! Too bad he's straight...and younger than me. He's still hella cool.

Oh yeah, I'm voting for Steve too, even though most of the dudes in my area wear basketball shorts all the time anyway. Mandatory is better.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I'm Omnipotent Empress of the Universe I will ban sweat pants and make all men wear well fitting jeans or suits. Sweat pants are ugly, shapeless and they make it look like the guy has just flung on the first item of clothing he found lying in a heap on the floor.

Ha ha ha - that's exactly why I love them. I guess I will have to head up the rebel movement, Empress. :wink:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Apparently, men are in much better shape in other locales than they are around here. For a lot of the men that I see, T-shirt and shorts isn't enough!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What are jogging pants for? Do you mean tights?
Hi LeeEJ: I'm thinking of the athletic pants that Nike, Champion, and Adidas make. I know them as track pants. They are much dressier and more tailored than regular sweatpants. Most are made from nylon or polyester and have contrasting trim to make them sporty looking. If I could ever figure out how to insert a photo, I'd show you what I mean. I have a pair of white Adidas PREDATOR track pants with black stripes on the side. They are wicked sexy and look so hot with a black muscle shirt or black sweatshirt.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi LeeEJ: I'm thinking of the athletic pants that Nike, Champion, and Adidas make. I know them as track pants.

(a quick Google search later...)

Ah, ok. I'd amend the rule to include women as well -- y'know, for my entertainment. :wink: They make a decent ass look great, and a great ass look... :eek: :tongue: :biggrin1: