Jogging

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jul 4 2005, 12:03 PM
Are you a grower Altairion? or a shower ( and how big?....I kinda forgotten your stats....lol).
[post=326558]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm more of a shower than a grower alley, I'm about 4-5" soft.

For those who pointed out that I shouldn't care, I do tend to get a bit nervous and self-conscious to an uncomfortable degree if people notice that much.

For those of you like jon that think commando is the way to go anyway, how often do you go jogging...in public?

Matt, nice suggestion. I might look into your option if the boxer briefs don't keep me happy.

Thanks to everyone who posted, you guys are great :)

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb+Jul 5 2005, 10:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jul 5 2005, 10:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BruceSter@Jul 4 2005, 11:16 PM
Since I jog along the beach and do some swimming before it, I usually jog wearing just my squarecuts.

Bruce
[post=326753]Quoted post[/post]​
I think most guys are like that. Obviously guys don&#39;t wear underwear when swimming, so why should we when jogging?

The only problem is that it shows everything unless you&#39;re wearing dark colors.
[post=326856]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Surely some things show, but then again, I don&#39;t have any problems about showing it "confined". I&#39;m no nudist, but I don&#39;t have anything to hide and don&#39;t like mayhem about hiding it by all means possible.

Bruce

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion@Jul 4 2005, 09:05 AM
What does everyone else wear when they&#39;re out jogging ?
[post=326541]Quoted post[/post]​

I described this option a while ago.

http://www.bikeathletic.com/GetImageFromDa...d=88&zoom=false

The swimmer/jogger supporter is cheap, and the XL has a 9" cup-length and 7" width where needed. The narrow waistband of this model won’t ride up above your hipbone. I remove one of the cheek-straps and re-sew the second upper end in the middle of the waistband rear– making it a "Thong" type supporter. Cut the removed strap into the correct length and sew both ends under the pouch beneath and behind your corona, accounting for changes. This will keep you from dropping out due to exercise, etc.
This helps when I’m swimming and jogging, although when warm the twins tend to find their way outside the restraint. I wear black shorts to reduce the visual bulge. Buy the size that fits you.

To REALLY keep everything in place wear one of the lycra, girdle-type (tight, form-fitting) underwear. Be aware that these will require manual adjustment of things as they change size, position, etc.
When wet – even if dull black, they will highlight bulges, so wear something on top.
These are not for everyone. The compression may help control and conceal, but until you buy the proper size the compression may be tough on the twins.

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jog in the AM too, always wear a jock. the scene is really obscene with dick and balls flappin all over otherwise. and course, it hurts (it&#39;s not good for your balls man, there&#39;s a reason why jocks were invented). still shows plenty of a package tho, so u get the support and the show all in one...best of both worlds. B)

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Otis88@Jul 8 2005, 09:52 AM
I&#39;ve always worn Under Armour compression shorts for pretty much anything athletic that I do.
[post=327648]Quoted post[/post]​

Are "compression shorts" the lycra, girdle-type shorts ?

If so, do you wear them tight ?
Do you agree with "these will require manual adjustment of things as they change size, position, etc."?
How do you keep them from getting wet and clinging ?
Do you wear black only ?
What do you wear over them when exercising in public ?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My preferred cardio activities are swimming, cross-country skiing, hiking, biking ... really anything BUT jogging. One major reason I loathe jogging is that I am big-balled and have found that I bounce around pretty painfully regardless of what kind of underwear I wear. Hope you have better luck than I&#39;ve had in finding a reasonable solution, altairion&#33;

Steve

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb+Jul 5 2005, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jul 5 2005, 01:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BruceSter@Jul 4 2005, 11:16 PM
Since I jog along the beach and do some swimming before it, I usually jog wearing just my squarecuts.

Bruce
[post=326753]Quoted post[/post]​
I think most guys are like that. Obviously guys don&#39;t wear underwear when swimming, so why should we when jogging?

The only problem is that it shows everything unless you&#39;re wearing dark colors.
[post=326856]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
jonb (and of course, Altairion) I usually wear the lycra biking shorts when jogging. Regardless of the dick size, for me it is really painful to have the balls bouncing up and down and against the thighs for an hour. I can&#39;t really fathom anyone wearing boxers for jogging.

As for swimming, it is nothing at all like running, so I don&#39;t need as much support, and actually prefer the old fashioned skinny dip. Unfortunately, not much opportunity for that where I live now.

Since I jog for exercise, and not to pick up tricks, I wear ugly old baggy sweat pants over the biking shorts. When I work out, I am usually pretty damned focused, no matter if it is jogging, the gym, or whatever; I notice neither what others around me look like, nor whether or not they are checking me out.

skybluedude

1st Like
Media
One bit of advice (don&#39;t remember if it was posted already), but with the problem of balls bouncing around, I&#39;d suggest support especially for this reason--I wouldn&#39;t take a chance on getting one twisted (I believe the name is testicular torsion), which is VERY painful and could result in losing one or both of them.

badbushi

Experimental Member
Media
I do a couple of miles jogging during the week and run a 5 mile path on Saturdays. I used to feel it even with my jock but I recently went to a tailer and had them tighten up the bottom so my balls can&#39;t move anywhere. It is snug to wear all day but it works well for running.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by badbushi@Jul 9 2005, 02:48 PM
I used to feel it even with my jock but I recently went to a tailer and had them tighten up the bottom so my balls can&#39;t move anywhere. It is too snug to wear all day but it works well for running.
[post=327940]Quoted post[/post]​

Roger that - similar to the "runner/swimmer" - thong-type jockstrap mods recommended above. One can adjust for overall tightness - lower "swing",
and girth.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I go commando and just wear running shorts. I run early in the morning and there is seldom much traffic on the jogging trail. Obviously I fall out of my shorts, but I love that feeling. Once I hit my stride, my cock flops back and forth slapping my thighs alternately. And of course there’s the titillation from knowing that another runner could come around the corner at any minute. Sometimes one does—so much the better. Only problem is that the breeze on my dick and the possibility of getting caught gets me hard and I end up with a boner stickin about a foot straight out of my shorts. (Not literally a foot--quite.)

Gabe

dig

Sexy Member
Media
Hey there. There are also running shorts you can buy at places like Target that have built-in underwear. They contain things but not too tightly, so you avoid getting injured but you don&#39;t have to wear a jock. I run five days a week and I swear by them. They might not cure your visibility issue, but they will help with the flopping problem&#33; :)

Krueger: When I run I&#39;m in regular shorts, and underneath I wear the undershorts I always wear: my boxerbriefs.

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Even if I wear a jock I can still feel the bouncing and it gets all balled up and the jock will rub against the shorts or sweats and it just looks like a big mound in front. I will jog just before dark and wear two shorts or wear boxers under my sweats. I get some looks but I think it is natural for a man to run as loose as possible but in hot weather I need to hold up the balls. If you have big hanging ones you know why. If I concentrate just on the run there are no problems with getting hard.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I go for a run, I wear briefs. Yea, the moving bulge is pretty noticeable; however, if I wear a jock, the bulge is pushed out in front more and it is bumpty-boom to the right and then, boomty-bump to the left. This is the one of the reasons that I abandoned jock straps as soon as I got out of high school. The other reason was that with sweat, bouncing, and varying strides something was going to slip out of the jock.

I have average balls...but I need the support of briefs. Otherwise, I walk carefully and funny for a day or two.

jay