Jogging

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by [b
HickBoy,Aug 11 2005, 08:13 AM]
I wear either shorts with a nice snug liner or a lycra athletic supporter. the supporter stops the motion, yet it's smooooth...
[post=334518]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

What is the source of your:
"lycra athletic supporter" ?

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by Caliman@Jul 27 2005, 03:57 PM
Even if I wear a jock I can still feel the bouncing and it gets all balled up and the jock will rub against the shorts or sweats and it just looks like a big mound in front. I will jog just before dark and wear two shorts or wear boxers under my sweats. I get some looks but I think it is natural for a man to run as loose as possible but in hot weather I need to hold up the balls. If you have big hanging ones you know why. If I concentrate just on the run there are no problems with getting hard.
[post=332328]Quoted post[/post]​

I totally know what you are saying about needing to keep the balls up when you are jogging - especially when it's hot. I personally cannot walk around free-balling all the time - when I am at home it's cool, but out in public, whether I'm at the gym or at work, I gotta wear something that keeps the equipment up and in place.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spandex, baby, spandex! Although my cock is of average size, my balls do hang down, and are very sensitive. Without lots of support, I just cannot do any vigorous exercise activity for more than a few seconds. The first time one of my testicles bounces against my leg when I am running, I am racked. About the only workout I do without the biking shorts on, is swimming.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Aruba 1st+Aug 11 2005, 10:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aruba 1st &#064; Aug 11 2005, 10:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-&#091;b
HickBoy,Aug 11 2005, 08:13 AM]
I wear either shorts with a nice snug liner or a lycra athletic supporter. the supporter stops the motion, yet it&#39;s smooooth...
[post=334518]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

What is the source of your:
"lycra athletic supporter" ?
[post=334750]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Champion. I looked it up and realized that I was wrong about the fabric composition. it&#39;s 78% Polyester, 13% Nylon, 9% spandex, which i guess means it&#39;s more polyester. sorry. don&#39;t know much about textiles.

here&#39;s a link to one: http://www.abcunderwear.com/abcunderwear/c...jock-strap.html

pacmansex

1st Like
Media
i jog.... and sprint and all that but i don&#39;t have your kind of problem

but i typically wear spankies... just like underwear but it&#39;s all tight and stuff its lots of fun to get whistles and stares <3

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pacmansex@Aug 14 2005, 10:50 PM
I jog.... and sprint and all that but I don&#39;t have your kind of problem

Guessing that you "don&#39;t have (y)our kind of problem" due to "I lack a penis :/".

Is your sports bra supportive enough that your breasts do not bounce when you sprint ?
At what bra size do YOU think topless women would start to be bothered by bounce;
how about WITH a sports bra ?
I&#39;m guessing that your bra size is not a "D", correct ?

In any case - some ladies do have "(y)our kind of problem".

but I typically wear spankies... just like underwear but it&#39;s all tight and stuff its lots of fun to get whistles and stares <3
[post=335611]Quoted post[/post]​

Roger that &#33;
:)
However, with us guys the spandex ("spankies"=spandex ?) tights simply highlight what we&#39;ve got - especially if wet - even if dull black.
:(
They may flatten nicely standing, but after a sprint the meat just drops down a constricting leg and has to be constantly retrieved / re-adjusted.

Yes, the LADYJoggers enjoy the rear view also <3
:)
(What does "<3" mean ?
Is that a "heart" ?)

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;d rather wear nothing, but I need some support so I&#39;ll wear a thong under my running shorts. It&#39;s almost like being naked but nothing is getting bounced around or rubbing uncomfortably.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Flnkdguy@Aug 15 2005, 08:26 AM
I need some support so I wear a thong under my running shorts.  It&#39;s almost like being naked but nothing is getting bounced around or rubbing uncomfortably.
[post=335695]Quoted post[/post]​

Likewise.

I&#39;ve modified "Bike" Swimmer jocks by removing one of the straps, switching the second to rear center and adding an "under strap" (made from the removed 1st strap) behind the pouch to keep everything restrained.
Gonads and shaft can still be partially seen from the side and there is still a bit of
bounce, but one can adjust the center strap with a safety pin.

Have you tried spandex thongs ?
If so, from where ?

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Aruba 1st@Aug 15 2005, 05:33 PM
Have you tried spandex thongs ?
If so, from where ?

My favorite for jogging are the Ergowear X3D. They are pouchy enough to hold it all with support but shaped so that they don&#39;t try to hide anything by smooshing your stuff up against your body.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by DC_DEEP@Aug 15 2005, 08:50 PM
Hmm, you guys who can jog without any underwear of any sort must have numb nuts. How does it NOT hurt?
[post=335816]Quoted post[/post]​

Also how do you keep your junk from hanging out??

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Frank Shorter, a world class runner in the 80&#39;s, trained barefoot and freeballed always whether training or competing. I know for a fact.

sportmale

Just Browsing
Media
hi I also jog quite often (4-5 times a week) I can go commando but have heard that this is not good for your balls hence I wear those running shorts with a slip inside or the lycra. I can hardly believe that you could have such a big thing that is "so complicated" to keep it in place ...

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by sportmale@Aug 24 2005, 11:05 PM
I can hardly believe that you could have such a big thing that is "so complicated" to keep it in place ...
[post=337782]Quoted post[/post]​

My problem ain&#39;t with my "thing"....it&#39;s the twins that I have difficulty containing.

sportmale

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Kinkguy, I understand ... same here, my balls hang on and need a support, specially on hot days. Sometimes I like the feelling sometimes it hurts, it depends. I usually prefers to do sport naked and go very early in the morning (I live in Switzerland) to the woods in the near mountains and run naked ... that&#39;s sensational &#33;&#33; anyway ... for normal jogging a lycra pant or a slip under my short are ok

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have an odd problem which actually makes things easier for me... When I run or do other strenuous activities, I have a lot of shrinkage. It makes things more comfortable while jogging or swimming, but does make me self-conscious when showering at the gym afterwards, at least until the warm water puts everything back to normal.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by &#091;B
sportmale,Aug 25 2005, 09:29 PM]
Hi, is yours that big ?
Do you also have problems with that ?

[post=338072]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

(Guessing this is addressed to moi, however - could be to many subscribers herein, of either gender).
Yes.
Yes.
This is one of the reasons for initiating this Thread, for some of us to Join the Discussion Forums and and a raison d&#39;etre for this Web Service.

sportmale

Just Browsing
Media
hi yes it was for you Aruba ;-) ... well ... then being well gifted does not means a real gift for you ... lol ... mine 12cm soft and 19cm hard but I do not have any problem while jogging or biking. Perhaps my balls could be a problem since they hang too low (as per me ... I would prefers smaller), howeve I&#39;m quite proud of my bulge and like the feeling of having some heavy stuff ;-) ... I mean I would not use the word "problem".