Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, yes it was for you, Aruba
;-)
... well
... then being well-gifted does not mean a real gift for you
... lol
....I do not have any problem while jogging or biking.
Perhaps my balls could be a problem since they hang too low (as per me
... I would prefer smaller), however I'm quite proud of my bulge and like the feeling of having some heavy stuff

;-)
Ditto.
:)

... I mean,
I would not use the word "problem".

[post=338205]Quoted post[/post]​

Ditto.

Hoddy Sportmale,

Correct - (these are not entirely a "gift"), as you will learn if you continue to return here - and to other similar women's sites,
(BTW - please let us know if you find a Top-Notch Woman's-Web-Site).

In Engineering - there are trade-offs - one may gain a little here, and lose a little there.
When we received what we've got - we received pluses and minuses. We need to accept what we've got, determine which are which, change the "negatives" to positives (in our heads or with our Special Ones (SO) - if nowhere else) and move on to helping others.

"You is – who you is.
You is – what you is.
Deal with it,
properly."

sportmale

Just Browsing
Media
ok, thank you for this answer, I hope you don't take my comment too personal. I've never saw a penis that big that could be a problem in the daily activities but well, I learn every day. I was in other Forums here and found the Thread super since we can have differents opinions in a quite friendly way. I like the idea of taking the positive side in all situation, even the embarrassing ones.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Sportmale@Aug 26 2005, 11:26 PM
OK, thank you for this answer,

10-4,
you're welcome.
:)

I  hope you don't take my comment too personal.
I never saw a penis that was so big that it could be a problem in the daily activities but well, I learn every day.

Yup.
Don't.
All were not genetically programmed to run fast, nor to have sex easily.
:(
You may have already noticed that I usually address both genders, not just males. Lots of surprises out there......

As someone once said ...
"There's always a bigger fish..."

I was in other Forums here and found the Thread SUPER ! since we can have different opinions in a quite friendly way. I like the idea of taking the positive side in all situations, even the embarrassing ones.
[post=338390]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes Sir,
behind that pair of tits, crank-and-balls there is a person.

THAT'S who we want to know and understand.

What goes around.......

If we can re-route criticism to the trash, suppress our youthful enthusiasm and ego (a little), and address PRIMARILY the attributes rather than the liabilities - intercourse will grow and we will better service those who visit seeking help. These Forums are actually a model of decorum. I tell my Buds about LPSG not only for the subject matter; but also because of the quality of the exchanges.
We have a great Membership herein.

Happy Saturday night !

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I hate tightee whitees, but I wear them when I'm in the gym or running. Not that I show that much, but I don't like my dink beating up my nuts, either, nor do I like when my legs are straddled out trying to grunt out a bench press and see what looks like commando. Neat and tidy package is my preference in those areas, but casual dress and dress up are different for me. Just depends on the look.

I'm picky and find briefs the that seem most comfy for workouts. That subject has been covered here quite a bit, so I'll leave it at that.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Sportmale@Sep 17 2005, 02:30 PM
Oups ... those pics were retouched and look weird !!
[post=344175]Quoted post[/post]​

Possibly.
Not everyone has an "Adonis" appearance.

How about posting an alternative to the "HillCrestSwim" type of underclothing;
something which can be used while Jogging which won't reveal the jock-strap creases in the wind, when wet, etc.

sportmale

Just Browsing
Media
the bulge moving when running is not always comfortable, ok but most of th undies offers enought support, isn't it ? then having a very big one should not be a problem I think. That's how we are and there's no shy about that. Of course on windy days and wet short you can better see the bulge ... and so what will you cut it? come on ! most of us are proud of being men and having what we have. At least here (in Europe) nobody will juge you for your bulge unless you are showing it in purpose or in an indecent way. Try to feel comfortable with, I saw your pic in your home page, you have a wordeful body and your shorts looks like giving good support :toast:

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Sportmale@Sep 17 2005, 11:27 PM
The bulge moving when running is not always comfortable,
ok but most of th undies offers enought support, don't they ?
Then having a very big one should not be a problem I think.
That's how we are and there's no reason to be shy about that.
Of course on windy days and in wet shorts you can better see the bulge ... and so what ?
Come on !
Most of us are proud of being men and having what we have. At least here (in Europe) nobody will judge you for your bulge unless you are showing it on purpose or in an indecent way. Try to feel comfortable with, I saw your pic in your home page, you have a wordeful body and your shorts looks like giving good support.[/B} :toast:
[post=344294]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the quick response, Sportmale.

My note was directed at the "ribbing" of the jock strap pouch being visible -
rather than a bulge and glans. Please forgive my inept communication.
I'll re-address this subject as a "new" topic.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Sportmale@Sep 17 2005, 11:27 PM
I saw your pic in your home page, you have a wordeful body and your shorts looks like giving good support :toast:
[post=344294]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi again Sportmale.
Thank you.

Those bodies belongs to a younger pair.
We've both gained weight.
It was taken around 1979 - Ma Honey and I - 25 years ago.
We just celebrated our 25th anniversary in Paris last week.
8^)

Those cut-off Levi's offered no support - simply "position"; neither did the tan boxer underwear.

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I wear thermal underwear with the elastic pulled in for my waist or I actually sellotape my dick to my leg to prevent slapping around and arousal. Sometimes I'll wear the baggiest trousers and boxers and just wear a tight belt. My running shorts are absolutely no cover whatsoever. I normally run indoors on the spot or treadmill as it's just impossible for me to find suitable clothing that not only hides and protects my dick but that also fits me.

BiffT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear the tight Nike spandex shorts. I feel that they give as good support to my penis and balls as do tighty whiteys, although they do outline my package I usually run between 5:30-7:00am so I don't "offend" too many people. I mean does anyone else have this problem. I run like a normal person and I have a large bulge and most everyone I pass notices my large package and gives me a disgusted facial exprssion like "What are you doing out in public?" or "You've got to be kidding right?" Does anyone else get ths crap? Anyways I got totally off subject but if anyone is looking for good running support I recommend The Nike spandex exercise shorts.

scottsimms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely need to wear a strap when I run or lift. Plus, my g/f goes ballistic-horny when she sees me in my jock after a game or a workout. Tells me it gets her wet, fer sure.

sportmale

Just Browsing
Media
now is cold here in Switzerland and I wear those tight "cuissardes" to run, sometimes with a slip or a jock, sometimes nothing, I know you can see my genitals but reactions are not negative and most of the guys here don't wear any underwear. At least this short offers a good support for my balls hence I often go commando under larger pants, when I want to feel them while running ... I definetly like the feeling

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Altairion said:
I've recently started jogging in the mornings...

Jogging is a slow form of running. Running is bad for ones knees. Running is for getting away from tigers. I live on the west side of Cleveland and we don't have tigers. Where we live we only have squares that scamper on the roof, rabbits that hop around people's yards, stray cats that watch people do yard work, but don't catch enough of the mice that scurry along outside walls... never seen a tiger. Basically, I don't run. I choose to cycle, row and climb.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BiffT said:
...gives me a disgusted facial exprssion like "What are you doing out in public?" or "You've got to be kidding right?" Does anyone else get ths crap? ....

Once I was wearing ordinary gym shorts, and just walking fast, not even running, when I had a woman roll down her car window and shout:

"Get a jockstrap for christsakes!"

Since then, I've usually worn the somewhat thicker shorts seen in my avatar. At least it doesn't swing as much...

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ericbear said:
Once I was wearing ordinary gym shorts, and just walking fast, not even running, when I had a woman roll down her car window and shout:

"Get a jockstrap for christsakes!"

Since then, I've usually worn the somewhat thicker shorts seen in my avatar. At least it doesn't swing as much...

Who needs her? I would have shouted back "Get a muzzle bitch!" and let her chew on that for a while. It's not like anyone is forcing her to look fer chrissakes!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
hardboy_fll said:
Who needs her? I would have shouted back "Get a muzzle bitch!" and let her chew on that for a while. It's not like anyone is forcing her to look fer chrissakes!

you must also take into consideration where he lives.