Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hardboy_fll said:
Who needs her? I would have shouted back "Get a muzzle bitch!" and let her chew on that for a while. It's not like anyone is forcing her to look fer chrissakes!

She was a passenger in the car, while a man (boyfriend? Husband?) was driving. The really funny part is that while she was shouting at me, she made sure the driver saw me, and was still pointing me out to him as I walked past. I wonder what was going through his mind...poor guy!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GoneA said:
you must also take into consideration where he lives.

Well, yes, I do live in conservative Orange County, CA. However, I had a similar experience in much more liberal San Francisco. I was walking down the street in the Haight wearing a pair of Levi's that fit rather nicely. A guy approaching me from the other direction begins to smile. As he passes, he leans close to my ear and wispers "Nice basket!" and continues on his way. But, a block or so later I drew a very different reaction. This guy sitting outside a store gets up, and starts shouting at me. "Oh no! No! You take that shit back to the Castro!"

But I've also had some admiration here in OC. I was on my way home from a hike on a nice April afteroon, wearing shorts like in my avatar. As I walked past a bus stop near my house, someone sitting on the bench remarks, quite loudly, "Now that's the basket I want for Easter!"

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being in the military I don't have much choice for what I wear when running/jogging/exercising. We all tend to look the same in our black shorts with liners.

"Resistance is futile..."

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer running tights as they offer more support and keeps me warmer. I have a couple pair of the N2N running tights (black). What I do not do is go out running in them without wearing some shorts over them.

I think guys who run in tights without shorts or a very long t-shirt are just exhibitionists plain and simple. I see guys like these every once and awhile and always sense that they are looking at you to see if you are noticing them. Kinda goofy, kinda sad.

Robert

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whether it's my hangin' one bouncin' up or down whe I jog or it's some hottie young jock, watchin' the parade of packages bouncin' while running is truly a beautiful thing, especially here in atlanta. lots of hot young meat, swingin' baby!

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
chicago1155 said:
I think guys who run in tights without shorts or a very long t-shirt are just exhibitionists plain and simple. I see guys like these every once and awhile and always sense that they are looking at you to see if you are noticing them. Kinda goofy, kinda sad.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Nobody said you have to look, you know. Avert your eyes and enjoy your day.

suaige

Just Browsing
Media
don't run so much any more, but when I do I have to wear something supportive or things just bounce way to much for decency.

When I was a distance runner in high shchool I usually wore tighty whities. If I wore just the running shorts they were to slick and too loose, that also meant too arousing for running around with the team or anyone for that matter.

In marathons I wore biking shorts. They work pretty good. tight enough to keep things out of pant legs, and they don't ride up.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I ran 7 1/2 miles on Sunday down to the Mission Beach Jetty and back. I chose Champion mesh shorts and boxers with a hooded T-shirt. It feels good to me to be loose while I run with the air circulating around my parts.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I ran 7 1/2 miles on Sunday down to the Mission Beach Jetty and back. I chose Champion mesh shorts and boxers with a hooded T-shirt. It feels good to me to be loose while I run with the air circulating around my parts.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo, resur-erection.:rolleyes:

Btw, I jog in boxer briefs that are snug. Keeps things from bouncing too much.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is now my Sunday cross training ritual. I love to run!