John’s Problem (SPH)

texas1989

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
John’s Problem

My wife and I were having some trouble in our marriage. Nothing too crazy like an affair, just the usual problems couples have after being together for a while. We’d been married a little over 10 years when we decided it was time we see a marriage counselor. It just seemed like we were constantly arguing. I really didn’t want to see a therapist, but I was willing to try anything to save the relationship.

The therapist was a nice enough guy. His name was Paul. He was around the same age as me and my wife, 35, with short brown hair that was starting to grey at the temples. He usually just asked us about the issues we were having, and we told him all the typical things that bothered us about each other. We’d been going to him for about three months now and I guess it’s helping, but it’s hard to really tell.

At our next session, probably about our fourth time seeing him, we sat down on the couch across from Paul. We started talking as usual, saying the kind of things we always do, until about three quarters of the way through, Paul asked us about our sex life for the first time. I had been expecting it to come up at some point because I figured it’s an important part of a marriage. But I was totally surprised when my wife said something that caught me off guard.

“I do have some concerns when it comes to our sex life,” she said kind of quietly. “It’s about my husband’s penis. It’s sort of, just…small.”

I could feel myself starting to blush as I glanced over at Paul. My wife kept talking about how my penis size had become a bit of an issue for her, and I tried to look calm, when in actuality, I was dying of humiliation.

“This is nothing to be embarrassed about,” Paul said to both of us. “But I think it would be best for me to evaluate the overall situation. I’ll need to see your penis, John.”

I froze. Did he just say what I think he said?

“It’s important that I get all of the information before I can make a true analysis and recommendation,” Paul said. “If you’ll just stand and lower your pants, please.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“Honey, I think we should trust what the doctor says and do what he tells us,” my wife said.

I was still not even sure I wasn’t dreaming when I felt myself standing up. I started to unbutton my pants and pull the zipper down. I was beating myself up for wearing tighty-whities that day as I pulled my pants down to just above my knees.

“Is this really necessary?” I said, standing there in my underwear.

Paul nodded. I started pulling down my briefs and could see my bush showing as I lowered the waistband. I slowly pulled them down all the way and exposed my full package. I’m two inches soft, on a good day.

“Ah, I see,” Paul said. “Your penis is completely normal, John. It is, however, on the smaller side. Notice how his flaccid penis sits up on top of his testicles,” he said to my wife, using his pen to point at my genitals. I could feel my face was red.

“Okay, you can pull up your pants now, John. Thank you very much.” Paul said.

The rest of the session and the ride home were a blur. Paul asked us about how often I gave my wife oral sex, and suggested we use this a foreplay on a more regular basis. My wife seemed satisfied with his response and I thought the mortifying issue was over and done with…until two weeks later.

I went into the gym like it was another normal day. I walked past the front desk and into the men’s locker room. As I turned the corner I had to stop in my tracks. There, directly in front of me, facing toward me with his head down, was Paul…totally naked. I didn’t move for a second until he looked up and saw me. I had no choice but to go over and say hello.

As we exchanged greetings and small talk, I couldn’t help but glance down a couple times to check out his package. His soft dick was between four and five inches and hung down, draped over two large balls that were held close to his body by his hairy sack. I was shocked by how big and thick he was. His chest was covered with hair, and as he turned to retrieve his underwear from the bag in his locker, I saw his butt was covered with hair, too. As we stood talking, he slipped on his navy blue briefs. Even then, I couldn’t help looking at the bulge in his underwear. It was so hefty looking and seemed much bigger than mine. I was mortified.

Paul finished getting dressed and said goodbye. At that point, I was totally dreading our next session.