John Amos, the Dad on GOOD TIMES

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been watching the old GOOD TIMES reruns and couldn't help but notice that John Amos, who plays the father, is apparantly quite gifted in ways besides acting.

In fact, there was an episode wherein he obviously had wood beneath his tight courds.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Yes he does, I watch old reruns hoping to catch an accidental bulge in his pants that went unnoticed by editting... Ever watch "The White Shadow" 70's Basketball TV series. A lot of bulges in that show

asi60

Just Browsing
Media
I've been watching the old GOOD TIMES reruns and couldn't help but notice that John Amos, who plays the father, is apparantly quite gifted in ways besides acting.

In fact, there was an episode wherein he obviously had wood beneath his tight courds.

I would love to see that episode, which one was it?

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Yeah Season 3 is the Season to buy if your looking for him in tight pants. I noticed his pants were way looser in the previous seasons.

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow..thanks for the memories. I remember when I was in the neighborhood of 12, 13, 14, Good Times was in the height of its popularity. I may have been young and inexperienced, but I definitely knew what I liked when I saw it, and John Amos was the vehicle for many under-the-cover beat off sessions for me.

saturnmda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
gt had some nice eye candy when he was on the show--later the son in law was pretty sexy if i remember....

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to wait on him at the restaurant and I never notice. Unfortunately I don't work there anymore, and so I can't check him out. But the dude is extremely friendly and easy to talk to. There is no big Ego on that guy. Probably the easiest going actor that I have met, along with some few others. When I started waiting tables there I was kind of terrified of big names and worry about making mistake, but John was like a big brother to me.

I didn't wait on Bob Dylan, but he is your worse nightmare for catering to. Certifiable nutcase that became famous for his tender song. How that for Irony?

Last edited:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I loved Esther Rolle (Florida). I used to wonder if her neck was all bunched up like it was because James was slammin' the dick to her!! lol

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Esther Rolle was much older than John Amos. Much older than her co-star.

I read that John didn't like how his character was killed off in Good Times and that's how the show went downhill. I think Esther had a problem with Jimmy Walker stealing every scene, thus the producers ditching the idea about a black family to becoming the Jimmy Walker show.

Is it just me or does my brain imprint the image of John Amos in Beastmaster? :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Earthspirit

lady belle

Experimental Member
Media
you mean the daddy wasn't the reason we watched? i know it was for me. it was truely amazing at how many cock shots he gave up, seemed nearly every show he was in.

thank you for posting.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I happened to run into that episode wherein John Amos on GOOD TIMES is obviously partially aroused. The episode is called "The Investigation" from season 3. Though the stills don't do his dick justice, in live action it looks hefty.

yeah..definetly before my time...i was born in 1968, but the picks are great.
i did notice Mr Amos on an episode of PYSCH...and as with all things, life takes a toll on us all...

thanks for the great pics...NICE