John Amos, the Dad on GOOD TIMES

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
He showed a bulge/vpl in the movie American Flyers as well. Trying to remember. Either in sweat pants or short 80s athletic shorts. It's a bike race movie. You get a few shots of Kevin Costner in spandex bike shorts as well. Yeah, I seen him in that Psych episode as well. He lost much more of his hair. I forgot that he was in Beastmaster. So, when I was watching it on dvd. It was surprising to see him in a loincloth covered thong.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He showed a bulge/vpl in the movie American Flyers as well. Trying to remember. Either in sweat pants or short 80s athletic shorts. It's a bike race movie. You get a few shots of Kevin Costner in spandex bike shorts as well. Yeah, I seen him in that Psych episode as well. He lost much more of his hair. I forgot that he was in Beastmaster. So, when I was watching it on dvd. It was surprising to see him in a loincloth covered thong.

i have the pic of Kevin Costner glans protruding thru his suit pants...
fuckin amazing head...its no wonder the guy is bi...
r

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah..definetly before my time...i was born in 1868, but the picks are great.
i did notice Mr Amos on an episode of PYSCH...and as with all things, life takes a toll on us all...

thanks for the great pics...NICE

1868. Wow, those years have taken a toll, but understandably so.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always found John Amos incredibly sexy. I always imagined him as a power top.

On a seperate note, Haywood Nelson (Duane) on the old TV show "What's Happening" had one of the greatest asses on TV. Also, the character Marvin always had a bulge and had a full hard-on on the second season during the episode with Irene Cara guest starred. If anyone gets the opportunity take a look at the long thing down his leg as he turns on the record player. He actually pulls at it a bit to cover it, but it was too huge.

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
loved seeing him in that loincloth in "The Beastmaster" -- a lot of times you could see his round ass

D

deleted300444

he plays a pilot on the tv show men in trees still hot for a n old guy

I knew of him from Good Times...but I too noticed the package on the Men in Trees. He is packin...

Alphaopera

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Amos is one of the celebrities mentioned in the book "You'll Never Spa In This Town Again" which dealt with named celebrities exploits with the male clientele.

bedshaped85

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to purchase the first three seasons of Good Times (which isn't even on Itumes btw) next month and screen cap JA's bulges and ass shots. I will post them here soon.

bedshaped85

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, they go Good Times (whole family) -->Bad Times (No James) -->Worst Times (No James OR Florida). As much as I love Ja'net Dubois, those last ones were shark jump city. :frown1:

Exactly. The first three seasons were classic television!

After James dies the foundation of the show no longer felt genuine.

ToddM03

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember as a teenager watching Good Times and seeing his bulge. Had fantasies that I was his kid....he would come home at the end of a long work day and sit back in a comfy chair with his legs spread....i’d sit on the floor between his legs, put my head in his lap, and start making love to his bulge.