John Barrowman in Torchwood

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_RoysToy, Aug 24, 2011.

1. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Have any of you gotten acquainted with John Barrowman, undoubtedly the sexiest and best looking gay actor of stage/film/internet today? I just saw him fuck another dude in "Torchwood", showing his fine arse and cock right after it had been used and was still enlarged and hanging. I'm headed for Google now to search for more pictures of the guy. Let me know if any of you have interesting info on the stud.

2. garyindiana

garyindiana New Member

Hi Guys,
    This scene was cut out of the UK BBC presentation. If anyone knows where to find this on the net, let us all know. This guy is gorgeous - He's a great singer too!

3. mikey41

Gold Member

A beautiful, beautiful man Johnny is! His partner is soooo lucky!

4. capnewt

capnewt Member

It better be on the DVD... Shit to the BBC... LOL

#4 capnewt, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  5. Johncenalover

Johncenalover New Member

Which sex scene do you mean the one from episode 3 or the one from episode 7? Heres the one from eisode three http://videobam.com/BSIho (hope that link works). I dont have a link for the one from episode 7 but i do have a link to the full episode if anyone would like it.

6. joemontague2001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pretty much all of that was in the UK broadcast. There may have been a little less thrusting, I'm not sure. Got it saved on my PVR, maybe I'll go and look it up :D

Can't find any frontal shots from the episode...

7. Johncenalover

Johncenalover New Member

The scene that was broadcast in the uk stopped when jack pushed brads head down. I dont think there is any frontal shots in the episode they wouldnt put frontal shots in torchwood because its connected to Doctor Who so some parents allow there children watch it and still complain even tho its broadcast after the 9pm watershed. People have been complaining saying this season has to many Gay scenes in it.

8. joemontague2001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, that's what I figured, but the OP said they saw "his fine arse and cock right after it had been used and was still enlarged and hanging" ... I didn't have very high hopes but no harm in asking :wink:

9. garthfrank12

garthfrank12 Member

I think he may be referring to the sex scene in episode 7. If you pause just right there's the briefest glimpse of groin, albeit covered in a cock sock.

Thing is it's not Barrowman's but that of Italian actor and guest star Daniele Favilli. Even in HD, brightened and zoomed in - it's so brief and blurred by the camera it's nothing but an indistinct shape that's lighter than the rest of his skin.

Better is that the sex is not only story reliant but not even a highlight of the episode - it's a tragic and quite touching romance story rather than a quick fling ala Brad the bartender in episode 3. Favilli's performance is superb - even considering what he does to Captain Jack, it's very hard not to fall for his character Angelo.

Barrowman also finally gets to show off some dramatic acting chops after mostly just running around all season.

10. joemontague2001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Loved the contrast between Jack's 52nd Century liberation and Angelo's terrified repression; it really highlighted (to me) Jack's frustration with this terrible, backwards time period. It also underscores how deeply he felt for Ianto, in an indirect sort of way.

... But that's way off topic for a celebrity bulge thread...!

11. garthfrank12

garthfrank12 Member

Back on topic, producer Jane Espenson said that she wish she could show off the dailies from the Jack/Angelo sex scene as the director basically never bothered to yell "cut". Would love to see that.

Draft saved Draft deleted