John Barrowman in Torchwood

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have any of you gotten acquainted with John Barrowman, undoubtedly the sexiest and best looking gay actor of stage/film/internet today? I just saw him fuck another dude in "Torchwood", showing his fine arse and cock right after it had been used and was still enlarged and hanging. I'm headed for Google now to search for more pictures of the guy. Let me know if any of you have interesting info on the stud.

garyindiana

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Guys,
This scene was cut out of the UK BBC presentation. If anyone knows where to find this on the net, let us all know. This guy is gorgeous - He's a great singer too!

Johncenalover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which sex scene do you mean the one from episode 3 or the one from episode 7? Heres the one from eisode three http://videobam.com/BSIho (hope that link works). I dont have a link for the one from episode 7 but i do have a link to the full episode if anyone would like it.

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which sex scene do you mean the one from episode 3 or the one from episode 7? Heres the one from eisode three Torchwood Miracle Day - Jack & Brad Scene (hope that link works). I dont have a link for the one from episode 7 but i do have a link to the full episode if anyone would like it.

Pretty much all of that was in the UK broadcast. There may have been a little less thrusting, I'm not sure. Got it saved on my PVR, maybe I'll go and look it up :D

Can't find any frontal shots from the episode...

Johncenalover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pretty much all of that was in the UK broadcast. There may have been a little less thrusting, I'm not sure. Got it saved on my PVR, maybe I'll go and look it up :D

Can't find any frontal shots from the episode...

The scene that was broadcast in the uk stopped when jack pushed brads head down. I dont think there is any frontal shots in the episode they wouldnt put frontal shots in torchwood because its connected to Doctor Who so some parents allow there children watch it and still complain even tho its broadcast after the 9pm watershed. People have been complaining saying this season has to many Gay scenes in it.

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont think there is any frontal shots in the episode they wouldnt put frontal shots in torchwood

Yeah, that's what I figured, but the OP said they saw "his fine arse and cock right after it had been used and was still enlarged and hanging" ... I didn't have very high hopes but no harm in asking :wink:

FooGee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he may be referring to the sex scene in episode 7. If you pause just right there's the briefest glimpse of groin, albeit covered in a cock sock.

Thing is it's not Barrowman's but that of Italian actor and guest star Daniele Favilli. Even in HD, brightened and zoomed in - it's so brief and blurred by the camera it's nothing but an indistinct shape that's lighter than the rest of his skin.

Better is that the sex is not only story reliant but not even a highlight of the episode - it's a tragic and quite touching romance story rather than a quick fling ala Brad the bartender in episode 3. Favilli's performance is superb - even considering what he does to Captain Jack, it's very hard not to fall for his character Angelo.

Barrowman also finally gets to show off some dramatic acting chops after mostly just running around all season.

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Loved the contrast between Jack's 52nd Century liberation and Angelo's terrified repression; it really highlighted (to me) Jack's frustration with this terrible, backwards time period. It also underscores how deeply he felt for Ianto, in an indirect sort of way.

... But that's way off topic for a celebrity bulge thread...!

FooGee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back on topic, producer Jane Espenson said that she wish she could show off the dailies from the Jack/Angelo sex scene as the director basically never bothered to yell "cut". Would love to see that.