John Barrowman Says In Interview That He Is Uncut

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he's born in the UK, then of course he's much more likely to be uncut, since we don't have a habit of mutilating our children at birth.

In any case, that proves that the legendary Hot Dog photo is not him, just as he's always claimed it wasn't.

Reactions: AlexKelly69

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, however I have no idea who he is. With all this hype of who's cut and who's not...I'm surprised there is not a little sign for our profiles stating clipped/unclipped status.

For the record, I'll declare CUT.

Tony7xxx

Expert Member
Media
Cleveland, Ohio (originally from Chicago & NYC)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although John was born in the UK, we both grew up in the same 'burb of Chicago -- Joliet. He is a very nice guy and has great integrity in terms of his honest sexuality. He's much happier in Europe, I'm sure than this hypocritical and puritanical theocracy we live in.

hellblazer

Experimental Member
Media
He's much happier in Europe, I'm sure than this hypocritical and puritanical theocracy we live in.

Amen to that statement, what saddens me is that everywhere you go in the world now, America is seen as the bad guys, and its only happened under its current administration. ive got alot of good friends who are American .who like you , are starting to suggest that "the land of the free" gets pulled from your anthem...

and you would not believe the positive press coverage Hillary and Obama are getting over here and elsewhere its like the whole world wants to vote in your next election ! ,so fingers crossed you become a democratic society again in the near future guys (and thats not meant as a dig at republicans either) America was built on freedom for all, get out there and vote for it again, get proactive before you loose it forever......

avgjoe913

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If he's born in the UK, then of course he's much more likely to be uncut, since we don't have a habit of mutilating our children at birth.

In any case, that proves that the legendary Hot Dog photo is not him, just as he's always claimed it wasn't.

Ugh, climb off your high horse. People like you really piss me off.