John Barrowman

major_payne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Redflame:Would love this to be true, but how do you know this is him?If u look at his cock, why is it at such an angle? Amd what is that at the shaft? String??

lol.....since it's "flaccid", and considering the way he's sitting... that should explain the angle...completely natural for it to hang that way....it doesn't hang perfectly straight forward all the time you know...:p and the thing you're referring to is a cock ring.... ;)

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
so how long until Captain Jack gets Rhys (Kai ...Owens?) into bed? I'd love to be in the middle of that Torchwood sandwich!

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is his pic and I can confirm it's him as he picked me up when I was rollerblading nearly 15 years ago. Nicely hung and a powerbottom.

Ahhhh you've cleared up one of my curiosities! I just finished reading his autobiography and wondered in his relationship if he was mostly a top or bottom! And what a hot bottom he keeps flashing all over the place un-abashedly!!:rolleyes:

heavy weather

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucking hate him! He's such a TV whore who'll appear on absolutely anything - I even caught him phoning into QVC once to plug an item they were showing on screen! He was probably having withdrawal symptoms at not actually being on a tv show at the time! He has good looking features but his overbearing peronality just kills it. How anyone can take him seriously in Torchwood baffles me. He is a lightweight childrens tv presenter at best. The fact he keeps whipping his cock out to people just proves my point about him being desperate for attention - he's a female Jordan & equally tacky!

I might tone it down a little, but I agree entirely with the gist of what you said. He comes across as very needy, self-centered, and narcissistic. The "accident" where his husband/boyfriend exposed himself on a live internet feed seemed like an obvious attention seeking stunt.

It's a shame because he doesn't need to be...he's a phenomenal vocalist and a very good actor and extremely pleasant to look at. Sad.