Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's hot, but a bit full of himself for my liking... Also think it's weird why he puts on an American accent, (He was born in Scotland, moved to the US when he was 9 & purposely put on an accent because he was teased, he returned to the UK when he finished college), I saw a documentary when he was with his family & he speaks with a Scottish accent! :rolleyes:

sometimes ppl pick up accents of where they spend allot of time and maybe just maybe he was in a area and his whichever voice just came back i do it all the time with my friends lol tend to slip into other accents unwittingly

Reactions: Sauerkraut

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He lives part time here in Palm Springs....haven't spotted him out yet, but he and his husband are doing real estate investments, and I AM a Realtor...

dustdude19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Scott is hot and John has said in the past he's hung like a horse. Guess he wasn't lying. I know it was a live feed , but I like the fact it hasn't been taken down yet. I don't think Scott really minds.

Reactions: BostonSportsFan

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks bearvwe! I think some people are just jealous of what we got to see! LONG LIVE Exhibitionists! lol ;)

He's a talented, handsome successful gay man who is hung, with a more hung boyfriend. He's an entertainer - of course he is an exhibitionist. No need to hate him. That said, I'd probably choose his boyfriend if I needed one, and I had to choose between them lol.