Thomas25

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
barrowman.jpg
apparently him
Which one? John or Scott?

Fascinating which of the Joseph boys are still around. There was a big period of Daniel Boys turning up to do duets with John. But it’s Keith Jack who seems to be the regular visitor. Mostly with his ass on show.

Attachments

tw_iw

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Proof it’s him?

What are you looking for, a signed affidavit and two forms of ID? A face pic where he's holding a sign that says, "Hey, LPSG, it's ME!"

The person who posted them said he hooked up with him in Vancouver back in 2012 when he was there working on a show. You can believe it or not believe it; you could even ask the person who posted them, who is a Gold and verified member, in the thread where they were posted (or it looks like his DMs are open). Someone mentioned they still wanted to see his dick; I remembered someone posted what they claimed were pics almost two years ago in the Broadway thread, so it seemed worth cross-posting. Make of them what you will, even if it's absolutely nothing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: ifrit1100

MJbran0mon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What are you looking for, a signed affidavit and two forms of ID? A face pic where he's holding a sign that says, "Hey, LPSG, it's ME!"

The person who posted them said he hooked up with him in Vancouver back in 2012 when he was there working on a show. You can believe it or not believe it; you could even ask the person who posted them, who is a Gold and verified member, in the thread where they were posted (or it looks like his DMs are open). Someone mentioned they still wanted to see his dick; I remembered someone posted what they claimed were pics almost two years ago in the Broadway thread, so it seemed worth cross-posting. Make of them what you will, even if it's absolutely nothing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Christ calm the fuck down pal. I’m just wondering if there’s info about where the pics came from, if John had acknowledged the “leak”. Sorry to offend you so horrifically. Fucking hell.

Reactions: majorhardon

Sano16

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I remember right when his husband was caught getting in to their pool naked during a live stream a few years ago John admits to having some nudes leaking online during a follow up video telling people to grow up after the scott pool thing