John Basedow

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by thirteenbyseven, Jul 12, 2005.

1. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Morning noon or night, no matter if you're watching a sporting event, the nightly news or Captain Bellybuster's Saturday morning cartoon extravaganza, you've seen this guy, variously described as a body fitness expert or a dork's head photoshopped on to a nerd's torso. The latter is uncharitable I realize, but Basedow's uncharismatic omnipresence positively invite disasterous reviews.

For one thing, there is the question about whether or not a physique like his should even be offered up as a premier example of ultimate man. The poor dude has evidently been pumping iron for years and still looks like a scrawny geek with six-pack abs topped with hair that makes bad toupee wearers look natural by comparison. Not good when you are attmpting to make staright men envious, gay men pop woodies, and women swoon.

Recently, I Googled up a magazine interview with this self-described Long Island guru and to my surprise it listed him as 6' 3" and 195lbs. Hmm. Those statistics seemed a bit inflated, so I called a buddy of mine who was trained in remote sensing in his days in the Air Force. The same skills that attempted in vain to find weapons of mass destruction would be brought to bear here to solve the mystery of Basedow's dimensions. Right off the bat Eric pointed out that in most of his commercials, John is carefully photographed with a sanitized background void of objects that can be used as base references for size. Instead, Basedow is shown at a three quarter angle (lest he disappear entirely) to optimize his torso with fire and flames on a screen to the rear.

I thought all was lost until Eric found a website filled with Basedow posing at the beach, with little old ladies, with identical gym equipment that we use. Eureka! First off, it was obvious that John Basedow should never have agreed to be juxstaposed with the little old ladies that all looked like power forwards in the NBA alongside him. When Eric saw Basedow with the free weights he swung into action, remote sensing equations and calculations flying fast and furious. His conclusion: John Basedow is approximately 5' 6." But a more startling finding was yet to come.

"Hey," Eric shouted, "this guy hasen't got any balls or dick!" It was true. John Basedow, shown in tight nut-hugging biking shorts had a remarkable lack of any sort of bulge or package. Posing at an unknown beach as self-elected Mr. Universe, Basedow's painted on swim trunks once again divulged nary a sign of the male gender. "Think they were airbrushed out," Eric offered? Possiblely, but then why wouldn't they go all the way and put some real muscles on to the soda straw arms?

So questions still remain. Has John Basedow a penis?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Roddy McDowall with muscles.

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

This is hearsay, mind you, but the rumour is that he does have a dick, and it's on the small end of average. The same source said that John Basedow's saving grace is that he can take a really big one balls deep without a whimper.

4. mikey41

Gold Member

Seen his commercial lately? I haven't. I heard he's went missing in 2004's tsunami.:confused:

5. BigBulgeMan

BigBulgeMan Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, but such a little one ! :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

6. B_8rmore

B_8rmore New Member

Albums:
    I spoke with his agent and she said that he did go missing in the tsunami and hasn't been seen since then.

7. j_me_3

j_me_3 New Member

8. Tank30

Tank30 Member

I will admit I have some of his dvds. They use to be only available on tv. Now you see them in many stores for cheap. John looks like a petite guy to me. He looks very toned in the chest. But his legs look quite skinny. He def. is not all bulky and big. Just very toned in the chest and abs. Well regarding his bulge. Their are many close ups of his crotch area in spandex in the videos. His def is average or some may consider below average. Depending on how u rate size. On one of his videos he tugs and pulls at his spandex and it gives even a better vpl of his penis. But over all seems average to me.

9. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    That guy always creeped me out on those commercials. He seems so humorless. Then when he bleached his hair...blech!

Draft saved Draft deleted